Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jawa Sixth Scale Figure Set | Sideshow Collectibles - they'll be shown at Celebration

preview_JawaSet-990x600.jpg

SWC_7863_RESIZED.jpg
SWC_7864_RESIZED.jpgSWC_7867_RESIZED.jpg

Last edited:
I almost offered a custom Jawa kit last year and then got busy with sabers and other projects... Very interested to see what Sideshow does with these guys and whether or not I can still make use of the surplus of parts and materials I have here right now (leathers, metal buckles, fabric, fur, light-up eyes, bodies, bandaging, etc.)

Last edited:
YES! :) Only this morning was I recollecting the day I purchased my first Jawa in 1982. I cannot wait to see these unveiled.

Hot toys spacetrooper shows two....

But it's not a "figure set", it's a "collectible figure" - look at the Stormtrooper 2-pack labeled the same way, "Sixth Scale Figure Set."

They can re-use most parts and still have a different look to the Jawas. I think most people would want more than one, but not too many people would prefer to have them identical. With a set you get all the boxes ticked and hopefully a reasonable price. Let's hope the set tops out at $200.

Last edited:
Back