Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
R5-D4 Figure | Sideshow Collectibles will be shown at Celebration.

preview_R5D41-990x600.jpg

The most useless droid in the galaxy will be available for pre-order soon. Fish your pennies out of the toilet (or fountain) and burn a Benjamin and a half on this beauty in a few months.

image.jpgimage-1.jpg
SWC_7865_RESIZED.jpgSWC_7866_RESIZED.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshows new trooper??? Lots of Astro mechs they can do, I suppose this was to be expected. Wonder if it will be that heavily weathered??

Wait a sec...I thought Gonk was the most useless. I have to re-watch these movies.

Well this release was only a matter of time after we got R2.

Wonder what the exclusive can be? A smoking interchangeable head?

Wonder what the exclusive can be? A smoking interchangeable head?

Same head. It has a slot on the back where you insert $20 bills. Push down on the head and a little flint lights them up. You can hook one of the small eyelet ports to another box with a special hose to cold-smoke cheese. Mmmm.

Same head. It has a slot on the back where you insert $20 bills. Push down on the head and a little flint lights them up. You can hook one of the small eyelet ports to another box with a special hose to cold-smoke cheese. Mmmm.

Thats awesome!! :rotfl...the kicker is it ONLY works with $20 dollar bills and greater denominations!

Love R5-D4, though not a huge fan of the weathering. Will see how he cleans up before ordering. Glad to see this getting made, though. Always wanted one.

It's gonna be hard to keep up with releases, especially now i've watched TFA second teaser. Choices to make in the coming months for sure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's gonna be hard to keep up with releases, especially now i've watched TFA second teaser. Choices to make in the coming months for sure.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Boom! That's awesome.

Back