Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BredL

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since nobody else seems to bother...

650f54c3c7488255c7408e80286de5e3.jpg

I saw this recently. Pretty damn funny.

If I got a single figure from Game of Thrones to represent the show, it would probably be him at this point (as much as I love the character of Tyrion).

I know i said this in the general Threezero GoT thread but I hope that Ghost is included. I don't care if it an an exclusive but it really is essential to his character.

I saw this recently. Pretty damn funny.

If I got a single figure from Game of Thrones to represent the show, it would probably be him at this point (as much as I love the character of Tyrion).

:lol Great clip! Snow was really good! I like how straight he played it! Loved when he retold the story!

And yeah, the sculpt needs some work.

Looks ace for the price it will be

I would like the likeness to be a bit better but for the price it's difficult to complain

Has Tyrion released? How was the quality?

As another poster said, Jon and Khal Drogo are the only characters I would really want.

Not too fond of the sculpt. The likeness with Tyrion was spot on, but this has only a passing resemblance to Jon imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone knocked the Tyrion sculpt, the Ned sculpt and now people are knocking the Snow sculpt, while for some reason now putting the Tyrion sculpt on a pedestal

It's a nice sculpt, captures the character well but it's by no means spot on is my point. For the $160 these cost they are really good, in my humble opinion

Back