Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra81984

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know anything other than what I have seen in these photos that I came across on Facebook. It looks like it will be 1:1 with multiple heads and moveable eyes! I will post more info as it comes!

11149468_935177086522911_8007213856865396335_n.jpg
11009943_935176979856255_2299093467012797827_n.jpg
11147581_935177103189576_6173298963304516435_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Medicom 1:1 Woody Replica

How will this compare to the "Toy Story Collection" stuff already out?

Re: Medicom 1:1 Woody Replica

How will this compare to the "Toy Story Collection" stuff already out?

That is what I wonder as well. I have the whole Toy Story collection. The body does not look super different, but the multiple heads with moveable eyes is new. I am wondering if it has an armature in it like the Nightmare Jack Skellington had.

I for one am happy that one of the included faces is the "Toy" version of his face.

I'm also thrilled that they are including Woody's "Toy" face. I have the Toy Story Collection Woody, but I'm very tempted to pick this guy up as well!

I'm also thrilled that they are including Woody's "Toy" face. I have the Toy Story Collection Woody, but I'm very tempted to pick this guy up as well!

It all depends upon price for me. Medicom replicas are not super cheap. Their latest Gizmo was about $300, so I could see this being the same. I do love the character enough to go for it though. The more I think about this… the more I think they may have re-used the body frame from the Jack Skellington… its a perfect fit.

If they make a Buzz with alternate heads as well, I will flip.

Hi JRA,

Where did you find this? Where was it on Facebook? I am trying to find more information on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers

Hi JRA,

Where did you find this? Where was it on Facebook? I am trying to find more information on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers

A OSR member posted it on Facebook, I am not sure where this was displayed or any other information yet. I think this is a brand new reveal so it could be some time before we get some true details on it.

Hi JRA,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. If I find anything, I will pass it along.

Looks articulated as well. The 'toy' face is the kicker for me. Always hated they didn't release a TRUE toy Woody.

Looks articulated as well. The 'toy' face is the kicker for me. Always hated they didn't release a TRUE toy Woody.

Agreed. The main goal of the Toy Story Collection line was that the toys were supposed to be just like how the children would buy them in the movie. Woody having such a different facial expression was really the one downside about the figure.

I don't know if that will matter much. Unlike, say, Hot Toys or Sideshow, Medicom has historically had a tendency to price items within lines, but across licenses similarly. The Disney Kubricks particularly weren't any more or less expensive than figures from Minority Report, or even their own newly created lines.

Back