Tech Noir Terminator Life Size Statue Godaiking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjszar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I promised Joe (Godaiking) that I would show off his work, so after making some tweaks to my original build, here is my life size Tech Noir Terminator. Hope you like it.
048.JPG
046.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
022.JPG
014.JPG
021.JPG
027.JPG

Here are a few more pictures. Wish the quality was just a tiny bit better.
036.JPG
023.JPG
012.JPG
031.JPG
039.JPG

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    832.4 KB · Views: 678
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 673
WOW.....if you can put a few more dollars in and reconstruct a better stance and pose.....be even more amazing

WOW.....if you can put a few more dollars in and reconstruct a better stance and pose.....be even more amazing

Can't even tell you how much time and effort went into getting what you see there. To find a mannequin with some size and any kind of motion is near impossible. Short of doing a full on custom fiberglass reconstruction, I settled for just a few modifications. It is always in the back of my mind though.

It does look almost there. Pose needs some tweaking and that airsoft barrel needs drilled out to look more like a real .45. That dark hole staring at you is almost as menacing as Arnie looking down the barrel.

Looking great!
Only thing, clothes look WAY too clean, it has to look like it was just taken from a punk, not like it was taken from a store! ;)

It'll always be a work in progress.......dirty up clothes.......reshape mannequin......blow it up and start all over.

It's beautiful,you done it? If you done it good job.I've seen other statues like this but they were not so beautiful.Being a Terminator fan makes me want to have it too,so gelly :0

It's beautiful,you done it? If you done it good job.I've seen other statues like this but they were not so beautiful.Being a Terminator fan makes me want to have it too,so gelly :0

Thanks. It's been a labor of love. As some have noted, it could use a little more work. I did everything except the head.

Hi. First off, amazing work. While absolutely not being a fan of a 'full-size' replicas, i truly value work you've done on clothes. I'm currently in progress in creating my own 'Reo / Mod' shirt - and, of course, 'punkish' M65 jacket. Will you allow a few questions of so?

1: The shirt. Your replica is an exact copy, how did you managed to get that far, i wonder? I'm recreating pattern via 'Adobe Illustrator' / 'Photoshop', but my version much more 'heavier' (i have 'traced' some Hot Toys shirt from 'Tech Noir' Terminator, then did much of work with precise colour scheme).

2: The jacket. Once again, stunning job on everything. I had no problem with the leather and studs, but that's just a biggest part of the whole picture. First off, where did you get *gray* M65? As i know, they are no longer produced even by Ultra Force. I grabbed mine on ebay just by some lucky accident...
I assume you've used 'Lock Link' chain, right? Sadly, it is impossible to find those babies here in Russia... Anyways, could you spare me the details on epaulette carbine? What's the exact model, have you got some close photos of it? Plus, if that's not hard, could you please tell me more about lacing; did you used nylon or leather?

Thank you so much for respond. I should once again state, that your replica is just beyond this world!

Last edited:
Back