creg customs twin heads and armor sets..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderrogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
i will leave this blank for a bit until CC can come in here and enlighten us all..

he needs at least 10 people committed to it before he starts...he does some AMAZING work...so no doubt that it will be awesome...

for suits, im doing..check out my suit thread...

more details to follow soon(i hope)
these are the guys who are 100% in..so far..if you are..lmk and i'll add ya and we'll try and make this happen ASAP

1. ultra
2. nit
3. yt
4. abaz
5. evil
6. stealth
7. SFO
8.delta
9. levit
10. rick

Last edited:
Love his Snake Eyes heads, I'm down as long as the parts list prices don't add up to kidney selling status. :lol

for the right price...... yes. for super high price..... maybe, that's if marty mcfly isn't a purchase i have made.

he told me 120-160 unpainted for the armor and 2 heads..but there was a misunderstanding about all of the armor pieces involved..he only thought about the top half(shoulder and neck/collar)..not knees and thighs..so he was gonna look into it..still waiting to hear back from him..i think between here and OSW..we have at least 10 people....

the armor itself will be easy enough to paint..just some silver paint, etc...the heads you will have to figure out on your own..lots of guys around here that do that sort of thing....

he told me 120-160 unpainted for the armor and 2 heads..but there was a misunderstanding about all of the armor pieces involved..he only thought about the top half(shoulder and neck/collar)..not knees and thighs..so he was gonna look into it..still waiting to hear back from him..i think between here and OSW..we have at least 10 people....

the armor itself will be easy enough to paint..just some silver paint, etc...the heads you will have to figure out on your own..lots of guys around here that do that sort of thing....

--

For those of us who are paint challenged, would someone be willing to paint the heads and armor so for those who want a finished product?

Do you have updated pricing? Considering Cregs outstanding SE work I can't believe more people aren't chiming in, especially at a $60 to 80 price point per figure as it stands now to get the head and battle armor.

Do you have updated pricing? Considering Cregs outstanding SE work I can't believe more people aren't chiming in, especially at a $60 to 80 price point per figure as it stands now to get the head and battle armor.
There are those who are lying in wait till they see some designs and/or actual product.
As you pointed out with CREG's SE portrait, there should be little to not doubt of his ability to pull this project off.

Yep, lets get 10 strong interested and see what he comes up with. These have been on my most wanted list awhile, I'm excited as **** with the thought of seeing Creg throw out some designs our way.

Hey Matt,
Please start a list on the front page of those you are most definitely in.
ME FIRST!!!....(after you, of course)

Yep, list it up on post 1 Matt, please. Would definitely like to find at least 20 Joe fans so we get the discounted price.

there are a few guys on OSW that may be interested too..wish they would come over here and say so...lol...

the deal is great..even if it's 160 ish(since the missing armor would up it a bit)..that's still a great deal...
now..who wants suits? im itchin to sew some up...come on..fellas...lol

and sadly, im not in or getting any..just not in the joe game at the moment...but im sure we can get at least 10 or more...

Back