Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"I'm going to show The Arkham Knight what happens when he messes with my city."

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-01(1/3 scale) Batman from the Batman Arkham Knight.
The Dark Knight must defend the city that he had sworn to protect, when all of his deadliest foes unite to destroy him on Halloween Night with Scarecrow leading the group of rogues. However, while dealing with Scarecrow's plan with the help of his allies, Batman must battle the mysterious "Arkham Knight" who seemed to have an unknown connection with the Caped Crusader.

Batman Statue Features:

- Size Approximately: 37inch
- Flexible Cape
- Detachable Gargoyles

Accessories include :

-One (1) Switchable palm
-One (1) Switchable palm for holding Batclaw

Exclusive version:

-One (1) Switchable palm for holding Batarang

Retail Price: 899$USD

Edition Size:TBA

- Prototype sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

p1.jpg

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I like it for the most part. However I have never ordered anything from then not sure where to go for a po or what the price point will be....

The more I keep seeing of this suit, the more I wonder just how the hell he can move in it. "Suspension of disbelief", my butt. There are limits.

Lots of nice detail on this one, looks like high-tech Kevlar & ceramic body armor.
Seem like 1/3 is the new "thing" lately, at those prices I'd really have to look at how my money is being spent though.

Still like the blue modern Bat more.

Man, so badass. Price at that scale doesn't bother me but it's just out of scale with the rest of my collection so pass...I'll wait for SSC arkham bats in 1/4. Details look so great on this though...

what he said! My understanding is $800 for this masterpiece!

I just hope I can order from SS, but I wonder if they will not distribute given their own line...

Is that a definite figure?? I can't see it being that cheap. Their Ninja Turtle line that I believe is 1/4 scale is priced at $700-$750. Their Transformers line is in the thousands :lol

I will seriously consider this if it is 800

all speculation as far as the price is concerned. Anything under $1k will be an instant purchase for me. More than that well...I dunno.

Back