Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex Wall Mounted Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the man himself. We already know they have the license:

So let me pose a quetsion......

Hypothetically if a company were to get the license for the four Jurassic Park movies, what would you guys like to see first.

Also Hypothetically the 1/5 Stan Winston T-Rex wall mounted head would be in production first.

But what else? Props, don't say dinosaurs, that's a given.....

Paul

I wonder why 1/5th and not 1/6th scale? It'd still be impressive and possibly a little less expensive as well. Regardless, they have my attention, that's for sure.

I wonder why 1/5th and not 1/6th scale? It'd still be impressive and possibly a little less expensive as well. Regardless, they have my attention, that's for sure.

Perhaps it will be a copy of the earlier one. Not sure what scale that was, but 1/5 sounds about right.

nice information
thanks
happyemo.jpg

Sweet!!! I'd like to see a T Rex and Velociraptor maquette. Also a scaled JP tour vehicle would be cool.

Maybe the Barbasol embryo can from the first movie. A model of the tour vehicle would also be cool.

Can't wait to see what they will have I was disappointed in sideshow after they dropped it been waiting for a company to pick if up I just got these to go along in my collection image.jpg

Yea, I'm not surprised about the Barbasol licensing. I actually already have that unofficial cryocan prop - it's pretty decent but there are some obvious shortcuts taken in how it's put together which is why I was thinking an official prop might be better.

Was so excited as had the license and got the Rex vs raptors love it and then no more, would be amazing to see what these guys come up with!!!!

Back