New from Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAlexanderTheGreat

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So, as the title suggests, I'm from down under. I've been collecting for about a year know; Mostly sideshow stuff, but a few other things too. I don't plan on having a massive collection because I really only want statues of characters and people I'm really familiar with and like.

I'm really into drawing and most art (that's what got me into collecting), including sculpting and I'm currently looking into doing customs and repaints, just need a new place because I haven't got the space right now.

In any case, that's me, great to be here!

tumblr_m80aobijt61rn0fm1.gif

:wave G'day :)

Welcome, when I bought my first Sideshow statue 3 years ago I thought it would be my only one, now I have 28 statues, figures and lifesize replicas with 18 more on pre-order

Welcome, when I bought my first Sideshow statue 3 years ago I thought it would be my only one, now I have 28 statues, figures and lifesize replicas with 18 more on pre-order

I'm sure I'll wind up with a fair few, I've just got other collections/hobbies I need to dedicate a fair bit of money to.

And another Australian here.

Actually joined up several weeks ago - but first time posting in this part of the forum :)

Back