XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
10572193_1531745020379525_1153966052197553097_o.jpg

I was under the impression that the bases for all of the Classic Avengers were suppose to matchup. Ultron doesn't really matchup with the rest with a street base.

This concept is fantastic!! If XM makes the sculpt exactly like this, it will be an automatic buy.

I just hope XM keeps the musculature and proportions to this:

Sneak peek of Classic Iron Man from Hive Studios!

Auto buy for me. Xm would surpass ss if they can get in the us. They keep impressing me more and more. They take risks and seem to give the fans exactly what they want.

I know it's just a sketch but it comes across as more of a villain look rather then heroic. The pose and shape of arm and fingers gives it more of an evil gesture then a hero one IMO. It's more Doom then Iron Man.

Imho, it was about time to have an Iron Man in a real BADASS pose ripping up foes. I mean, he's been blowing people's brains out since forever, it's not right to always depict him in the cliché hero pose, that gets boring quickly which is exactly what I don't like on most IM pieces out there.

Back