Custom gear order updates !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Instead of replying to a slew of PM's.. Making one large announcement here… I will be mailing ALL open orders THIS WEEK.. After a few years of only an order here and there I was inundated this month with about a dozen orders… That is a LOT of time at the work bench.. Add to that a lovely case of strep throat at the end of last week I have been hammering away trying to keep up.. I am actually off this entire week and have all of the orders pretty much 90% done.. Two are going out tomorrow.. the rest will be in the mail by Friday.. Will send tracking numbers on all US address orders thru email.. Will send info on ship dates to the international orders thru email as well… Thanks again for the business ...

Just checking Mike, haven't seen an email. Can you PM me to make sure you've got my correct details and I'm on your radar. Cheers

Instead of replying to a slew of PM's.. Making one large announcement here… I will be mailing ALL open orders THIS WEEK.. After a few years of only an order here and there I was inundated this month with about a dozen orders… That is a LOT of time at the work bench.. Add to that a lovely case of strep throat at the end of last week I have been hammering away trying to keep up.. I am actually off this entire week and have all of the orders pretty much 90% done.. Two are going out tomorrow.. the rest will be in the mail by Friday.. Will send tracking numbers on all US address orders thru email.. Will send info on ship dates to the international orders thru email as well… Thanks again for the business ...

Thank you for sending PM to me.
I'd like to send PM to you.
But all your PM is buried.
So it isn't possible to send.
Don't you give a contact to my mail address I wrote before?

indy 4.jpg

This is the gear I got last fall, top notch stuff.

I'm curious to see how the new items look. I might be in for an upgrade.

I really need to start doing some photos of gear.. but to be honest NOBE of my own figures have gear ! seriously.. every time I build a set for myself I get an order and due to being a single parent of two small kids.. working bonkers hours at the police dept.. I end up sending my own gear out… then by the time I carve off some time to build a set for myself I get a new order.. I build it.. mail it.. then think.. damn I should have done some photos ! :lol anyway… I'd love to see a thread started one day with collectors showing off their customs with my gear.. as of now I have sold gear to France, Germany, UK, Turkey, Japan, Australia, Canada, HK, all over the US.. and god only knows what customers I have forgotten over the years…

I will post some good pics of the gear when I get home in a couple of days. It's the least I can do for you hooking me up with this awesome set Mike.

Back