Action Figure Assassin Creed collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodzillaSpawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't find a thread for this...

But anybody into collecting any of the Assassin Creed figures or statues or anything?

I have to take pictures of mine but I have several of the statues. Trying to have at least a representation of each major assassin.

But I know there is also a hot toys Ezio and a McFarlane Edward statue.

Didn't find a thread for this...

But anybody into collecting any of the Assassin Creed figures or statues or anything?

I have to take pictures of mine but I have several of the statues. Trying to have at least a representation of each major assassin.

But I know there is also a hot toys Ezio and a McFarlane Edward statue.

I collect the McFarlane lines so far - nothing larger than that (Play Arts Kai, Hot Toys) yet...

I have McFarlane pieces as well. I'd like a few of these in quarter scale, but while I love the assassins; Ezio is my only must have. Now if they had more female assassins...that'd be a different story.

I also have some of their full tang swords, and my favorite is my Ezio 12 piece throwing knives set.

I should clarify...I have one of each assassin. So I have Altair, brotherhood Ezio, Connor, Edward, and Arno. I dont have the other Ezios or any other side character. Has a new AC been announced yet?

i have the statue from assassin creed 3 that came with my game ... ive been thinking of making a few custom figure for my self... and am also on the hunt for the Assassin's Creed II Ezio 12" figure from hot toys but there so much at the moment

i have statue from collectors edition (white version) from AC 2, love the game i thinks the best from AC series, also planning to get the AC2 statue from Attakus

I got this Altaiir in last week

6c00393dac8bc8dae9abe5bfae1b0308.jpg

664484a42c023639341e59aa937f641f.jpg

I have the PAK Ezio, Edward and Connor, along with the ACII White Edition Ezio statue. I need to start tracking down the other CEs for those statues...how is the recent Altair statue though?

I have the PAK Ezio, Edward and Connor, along with the ACII White Edition Ezio statue. I need to start tracking down the other CEs for those statues...how is the recent Altair statue though?

It's of my favorite one. It's dynamic and the colors are really cool. He just pops out on the shelf more than the others. Pretty good weight to it and, for it being less than a 100 bucks, it's got a very clean sculpt. The face is a little bland of course, compared to stuff we're used to seeing on this forum, but it doesn't have any bad paint issues or wonky eyes.

I need a new box for the Black Edition and still have yet to acquire the White Edition of ACII :thud:.... think I need one more Brotherhood CE too, the US version with the Jack in the box, I have the Jester, I think the Doctor is the other one

Back