SS Update for Anyone Intrested (Read: Nada)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blinguskahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Chatted with SS today because I needed to change an order, not cancel one (Blake & Batsignal to Gordon, Blake & Batsignal). Anyways, at the end of the conversation I asked for a quick update regarding Mk. III Construction, Gamora and Wolverine. Tesa said that they are here in the US just stuck at the docks (again, lol). I asked her, "Oh just like SSS Cap and Steve" to which she replied "exactly".

I'm Fine with it since I'm patient but just to help them out over at SS I figured I'd post this so everyone knows that most likely nothing is going to convert today, hopefully next week, but possibly Friday if we get lucky and then shipped next week. So to anyone who reads this, please do them a favor and don't bug them. The More time they spend answering the same question 100's of times is less time they get to use working with customs, manufacturing orders, etc. And I want my SS Echo Arc trooper!

It's probably going to take all summer for the docks to catch up... Ay least they are moving now. I'm not that upset because it gives me time to allocate funds properly without having to sacrifice anything

I'm not that upset because it gives me time to allocate funds properly without having to sacrifice anything

Same here. I'm actually happy about the delays because there's no way I'm going to be able to afford everything all at once.

Back