PCS Pop Culture Shock teases 1/6 Figure - Alice Cooper!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
In today's newsletter.
PCS is expanding from statues to 1/6 figures? Great news, with all the new companies producing great figures, the selection is growing.
Hopefully, not too long to wait for the final product, with Rob Zombie, Ozzy, and others to follow.

878c912a-a20b-4829-8e6c-a2d6894fb1a4.jpg

In today's newsletter.
PCS is expanding from statues to 1/6 figures? Great news, with all the new companies producing great figures, the selection is growing.
Hopefully, not too long to wait for the final product, with Rob Zombie, Ozzy, and others to follow.

View attachment 175883

It will all depend on the quality of the final head sculpts, but this could be an awesome line of figures! :rock

Time for them to stop teasing and start releasing. . .

What's up with Street Fighter?

Sons of Anarchy?

The Thing??

God damn it, I could very easily be sucked into a line of well made Coop figures, if the most iconic looks are made, and the likeness is there. Like I need another potential collecting obsession... :lol

No interested in Alice, but would absolutely pick up KISS (Destroyer and/or Love Gun), Hendrix, Freddie Mercury and David Bowie.

Mcfarlane made excellent KISS figures in 12". All plastic, and limited articulation, but great on display.

Really liked the Medicom ones, but I'd very much be down for a great set of KISS figures from these guys. Destroyer preferably, but Love Gun as well. Would love a Dressed to Kill set as well.

Great head sculpt on Alice by Inigo from here on the forums!!! he never turns in a bad sculpt. Very bad hair style choice for Alice on this by PCS though, and I personally wish he had something more iconic for a costume on Alice like the "Dwight Frye" straight-jacket look. Maybe he'll still come with a straight jacket as an accessory?

Huge fan of Coop, but just not very keen on the outfit they've chosen to use, to be honest. It's just not visually striking enough for my tastes.

It looks ok. Def missing sometthing. White tux would have been iconic.

Back