Arkham Knight Harley Quinn 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley16

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to know if anybody wanted to help me make a Arkham Knight harley 1/6 figure . This is one of my favorite harley designs and I really want a 1/6 figure of it . I just don't know how to make any part of it from the costume to the face I just don't know .So does anyone want to help or does anyone know anybody who can help make this happen .

Ok I know her work and I know she does the outfits but does she also do sculpting and painting

I don't sculpt much accept tiny stuff. And painting I'm just getting into.

Head with face paint resembles BBI goth maid. I could reroot hair and paint the tips.

Oh I'm sorry I actually don't have the money right now because I just bought 2 of the J Scott Campbell Black Cats. Also along with other stuff I have to pay for I won't have the money to pay for someone to make this sorry.

IMG_1863.jpg

A sneak peak at my AK Harley custom. When she’s finished, she’ll be a kitbash from 16 different sources, with heavy modding by yours truly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What headsculpt are you using, I think I am going to buy the Supermad Toys Crazey Harley, best version I have scene so far. Likes yours as it is.

What headsculpt are you using, I think I am going to buy the Supermad Toys Crazey Harley, best version I have scene so far. Likes yours as it is.

Honestly, don't waste your money on the Supermad Toys Crazy Harley, unless you're only planning on changing out the head and keeping the rest of the figure. Otherwise, from a kitbash perspective, the only parts worth salvaging on the Supermad Toys bootleg are the skirt and Lolita uniform, and the even the latter is only half complete (that's what you get when you're dealing with a bootlegger). The Mom Toys version has superior sleeves and cuffs. Both sets of leggings are garbage, and both pairs of boots are crap unless you're okay with plastic assets, in which case go with Supermad Toys. Harley wears leather pants under her skirt in the game, and so I had to make those practically from scratch (see below). The boots I also did from scratch. Then I pretty much re-tailored and added the appropriate finishes to everything else (within my capabilities). The gun was also chopped together from three separate guns, among other things.

As for the sculpt, I wouldn't want to spoil the reveal ;) The repaint is finished. I'll be shipping it off for rooted hairing very soon. I'll show some pics soon (sans rooted hair). I'm going for a good mix between the in-game likeness and a more realistic portrait.

IMG_1783.jpgIMG_1851.jpg

I'll be calling this one my Harley Quinn "Siren of Gotham" Sixth Scale DIY Edition :lol

Honestly, don't waste your money on the Supermad Toys Crazy Harley, unless you're only planning on changing out the head and keeping the rest of the figure. Otherwise, from a kitbash perspective, the only parts worth salvaging on the Supermad Toys bootleg are the skirt and Lolita uniform, and the even the latter is only half complete (that's what you get when you're dealing with a bootlegger). The Mom Toys version has superior sleeves and cuffs. Both sets of leggings are garbage, and both pairs of boots are crap unless you're okay with plastic assets, in which case go with Supermad Toys. Harley wears leather pants under her skirt in the game, and so I had to make those practically from scratch (see below). The boots I also did from scratch. Then I pretty much re-tailored and added the appropriate finishes to everything else (within my capabilities). The gun was also chopped together from three separate guns, among other things.

As for the sculpt, I wouldn't want to spoil the reveal ;) The repaint is finished. I'll be shipping it off for rooted hairing very soon. I'll show some pics soon (sans rooted hair). I'm going for a good mix between the in-game likeness and a more realistic portrait.

View attachment 379767View attachment 379768

I'll be calling this one my Harley Quinn "Siren of Gotham" Sixth Scale DIY Edition :lol

I don't particularly like buying 3rd party stuff, but i can't see Hot Toys making her and if they do I am not prepared to wait that long. I think I may still pick up Supermad Harley, I can always have a repaint/reroot done if needed. With Arkham Bats and Joker, along with my custom Scarecrow and Deathstroke my Arkham collection is finally getting somewhere.

I need Harley and Catwoman now.

I don't particularly like buying 3rd party stuff, but i can't see Hot Toys making her and if they do I am not prepared to wait that long. I think I may still pick up Supermad Harley, I can always have a repaint/reroot done if needed. With Arkham Bats and Joker, along with my custom Scarecrow and Deathstroke my Arkham collection is finally getting somewhere.

I need Harley and Catwoman now.

Yeah, I hear you. Same reason I decided to make her myself... not going to wait for Hot Toys and their completely random development schedule. An AK Catwoman would be awesome, but I'd have to know that she could be done right. For some reason, even some of the big shot customizing teams (like Legio7 Workshop) do not do a very good job when it comes to women. So we're left with kitbashes and repaints, which sometimes can turn out A LOT better than what some half-ass team of "customizers" can do (for $1,000 and up). I've had both good and bad experiences, so I'm starting to learn to do things myself ;)

It looks amazing so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh, wow, your photography is awesome

She turned out really amazing. So, what head sculpt did you end up using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back