Statue Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 1953 - Marilyn Monroe

License : Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 1953 - Marilyn Monroe

Product No. : BW-SS00703

Product type : Superb Scale Statue, (1/4 scale) Hybrid type

Product size
1. Statue : Approximately H 450mm W 155mm
2. Diorama Base : Approximately H 90mm W 240mm

Product Weight : Approximately 5.5 Kg (including Package)
Dimension (Shipping Box) :Approximately W 278mm x L 270mm x H 510mm (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
Release : Jun. 2015
Price : USD 361 $
Limited Edition : TBD

1. Spec.
1. Head, Hair : PVC
2. Body : Skin effect Polystone & PVC
3. Shoes : Polystone
4. Diorama Base : Polystone
5. Costume : Fabric
6. Package : Color EPP + Color Box

2. Description
As its first Superb Scale Statue(1/4 scale), Blitzway came to produce Marilyn Monroe in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,1953' which brought her into the pinnacle of stardom at once who was just a novice actress at the time.

The artist of this project K.A. Kim splendidly expressed the Marilyn's sexiness and cuteness at the same time and focused on naturally describing Marilyn's alluring eyes looking down as if to tempt a man with her head gently leaning back, her sexy lips, sensual body lines and captivating posture which are all uniquely her own.

Now, you can feel the very sexiness and loveliness of Marilyn Monroe with our product.

-Diorama base is made to emphasize the beautiful curves by re-creating the feeling of the stage of the film 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' through creative formative senses.

- Perfectly recreating real Marilyn Monroe in 1/4 scale statue, her body shape and dress exhibit Marilyn's sexy and sensual bodyline.

3.Creators
Producer : Won Choi
Director : K
Art Sculpt & Paint : K.A.Kim
Diorama Base Design : twelveDot
Marketing : Won Choi
Production Management : K
Photographer : StyleFirst
Editor of Photography : Hongbaksa
Costume Design : Hai Lim
Package Design : Hongbaksa
Manufactured by : BLITZWAY

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe teaser.

Well I have a huge collection of her movies, and books about her... She is an icon, so I think an obvious choice.

Yeah, though unexpected, I've always hoped for statues of classic actors/actresses. And you can't get more iconic than her, alright.

Now let's see a Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn! ^_^

Now let's see a Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey Hepburn! ^_^

My wife would love a Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffanys is her favorite. Too bad the MM isn't 1/6 but still might pick it up depending on how it turns out. Not all movie pieces have to be action heroes.

Wow, didn't expect this at all.

Cool choice. Looks great so far. Not something I'd need for my collection but it's definitely easy to admire

My mom is a big fan of Marilyn Monroe, it would be a perfect gift to her.... Who sells Blitzway statues? or do you order directly from them?

My mom is a big fan of Marilyn Monroe, it would be a perfect gift to her.... Who sells Blitzway statues? or do you order directly from them?

I second this question.

I love me some Monroe, and Hepburn would be stellar!

Is this a first of a line, or was this just some thing out of the blue and new?

I second this question.

I bought both my Blitzway 1:3 Bruce Lees from Toysheroes.com, an Italian site, so I guess you two should look for some seller closer to home.

Is this a first of a line, or was this just some thing out of the blue and new?

I noted a long time ago the name of the line 'Superb Scale Statue' (1:3 is called 'Infinite Scale Statue') has been on their site ever since they released their first Bruce Lee. We all thought their 1:4 Rocky would be the first in said line, but it turns out Monroe has been the first to be officially announced.

After Blitzways EtD Bruce Lee proto to production disappointment, I think it might be better to see 'in hand' pics before buying.

After Blitzways EtD Bruce Lee proto to production disappointment, I think it might be better to see 'in hand' pics before buying.

Unlike many on that thread*, I'm actually not disappointed, and this here's quite a different beast... er... beauty... so I'm sure they'll make a great job of it. Those head sculpts are fantastic.

That said, I wonder how they'll go about it here. PVC head and visible bosom, with seam covered by the dress?

* Actually not so many, but VERY vocal.

Last edited:
Back