HEROCROSS Alien Figure. (And AvP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugStomper

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with this company but it looks like they are releasing a stylised figure of the original Alien.

IMG_0258-1280x870.jpg

HEROCROSS-Alien-Figure.jpg

I may pick up the Alien if it turns out like Scar. He is looking pretty cool for what it is.

0400e1.jpg

Scar looks awesome and comes with a ton of accessories. Depending on the scale and price I'll probably get him. Not sold on the Alien, though I'd like to see it painted.

too rich for me, for a SD figure. :/

and yet i PO'd bumblebee to go along with 3a's bumblebee.:gah:

maybe i'll bite.....later.lolz

Holy ****! I had no idea these were so expensive--I just found Scar on BBTS and it's up for PO for $114.99!

Herocross is proud to present the Scar Predator our Hybird Metal Figuration family from 2004's Alien vs. Predator aka AVP!

The new Hybird Metal Scar Predator is complete with Plasma Caster "Shoulder Cannon", Combi-Stick, Shuriken and Bio Mask

[Product Details]
License: AVP: Alien vs. Predator
Item Size: 14cm (5.51") tall.
Material: Metal, PVC
[Set Contents]

-Scar Predator Diecast figure equipped with Shoulder Cannon, Combi-Stick, Shuriken, Bio Mask and Die-Cast Action Body with over 20 points of articulation.

-Bio Mask Face x 1
-Long Combi-Stick x 1
-Short Combi-Stick x 1
- Shuriken x 1
-Display Stand x 1
Product Number: HRS10005
Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds

Holy ****! I had no idea these were so expensive--I just found Scar on BBTS and it's up for PO for $114.99!

Herocross is proud to present the Scar Predator our Hybird Metal Figuration family from 2004's Alien vs. Predator aka AVP!

The new Hybird Metal Scar Predator is complete with Plasma Caster "Shoulder Cannon", Combi-Stick, Shuriken and Bio Mask

[Product Details]
License: AVP: Alien vs. Predator
Item Size: 14cm (5.51") tall.
Material: Metal, PVC
[Set Contents]

-Scar Predator Diecast figure equipped with Shoulder Cannon, Combi-Stick, Shuriken, Bio Mask and Die-Cast Action Body with over 20 points of articulation.

-Bio Mask Face x 1
-Long Combi-Stick x 1
-Short Combi-Stick x 1
- Shuriken x 1
-Display Stand x 1
Product Number: HRS10005
Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds

Think it's the diecast components, that ramp the price above the Medicom SD style vinyl figures.

I'm sure you're right--I just wasn't expecting that price at all. I figured they'd be $40-50. I'll have to really think about how much I want these before buying.

herocross and kids logic SD formats are kinda on par with the pricing, and poseability.

medicom vcds are not really on the same category/genre.

the SD formats from fewture ES gohkins, kotobukiya's D-style, NXedge figures are also nice.

I'm a little bummed they seem to have used the bandai hs monsterarts figure as a reference ( unless it's the same artist)
The shape of the head,the way the teeth are sculpted, the skull and distinctive nose, the way the tail is segmented, the shape of the feet, the details very VErY reminiscent of the sh figure

I really wanted it until I saw the price. As much as I love stylized cutesy things, at that price tier there's things I want more.

Love the look of them though - from these pictures, at least. Especially, the alien. Aww, tempting little cutie.

I really wanted it until I saw the price. As much as I love stylized cutesy things, at that price tier there's things I want more.

Love the look of them though - from these pictures, at least. Especially, the alien. Aww, tempting little cutie.

That's my problem with the pricing. That's a lot of money that could go towards something I'd rather have. If it was half the price I'd probably grab one.

I’m waiting to see it painted before I decide if its worth it or not. Very tempted to order Scar he looks very well done.

Fantastic figure but Im not a fan of the unmasked head, doesn't look right. I have mine displayed with mask on, spear in hand and head tilted looking menacing. Looks fantastic next to my sideshow legendary bust.

I passed on the alien but am going to pick up the Wolf predator version they are working on to go with my Scar predator.

I can get a pic up later if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the replies. I really like the look of these and them having diecast parts makes them more appealing. I watched a Youtube review yesterday of the alien and the reviewers figure's arms and legs broke off...

I had forgotten about these.

I just ordered the Alien but I couldn’t find one local (UK) so I have a little wait now. I watched the review before ordering and it is a little worrying. Anyone else have this issue? And any photos would be welcome

Back