Action Figure 1/6 Dragon Age Inquisition Alstair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hes an odd choice to start with as opposed to the generic Inquisitor or someone else......

Attachments

• Alstair.jpg
    Alstair.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 588
  • Alstair 2.jpg
    Alstair 2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 581
Loving Threezero lately. If only they'd get the rights to Vikings and The Last of Us...

Last edited:
I love that they seem to have gotten in good with Bioware. I hope they bring on more Mass Effect figs. I want Garrus, Liara, and Thane!

Just woke from a nap and my wife is screaming, "look look look!" Threezero knew what they were doing by releasing Alistair first. He's huge from DA1. He won the hearts of many fangirls haha so they will eat this up, like Hot Toy Loki.

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

im confused as to why they didn't get the look down to 100% he is a video game character which i would think they could take models and renders, i am a fan of dragon age and put a couple 200 hours into the game. and wanted to marry Morrigan. I'm a lonely guy....

the sculpt looks like a British *********

I'd prefer DA: o version

Loving Threezero lately. If only they'd get the rights to Vikings and The Last of Us...
Yeah they are doing some good pieces. Might be worth them picking up some of the licenses that people want to see but Sideshow or HT tend not stray to (they are in love with the Marvel, DC and star wars universe)

Head sculpt could be improved, maybe that will be there on release

Looks like some kinda Prince Charming. So pre order goes up on the 31st but isnt that April 1st for us? Or am I miscaculating? Too early for april fools? Lol

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Yeah, he does kinda look like some Disney prince.

If you showed me this head sculpt and asked me to guess who he was, I would NEVER say Alistair, and I love the DA games. Hope they fix him.

I mean, even the hair style and color is all wrong, and that should be the easiest part.

hair color and lips needs to be lighter i think. threezero says they'll be posting more photos

odd choice for the first one, I didn't even meet him on my playthrough , would have preferred a companion or Hawk

Its the worst possible armour for the character.
He had so many good armour sets in the games, much more meaningful to the character himself, and they chose a Hollywood leather set.

Alistair2.jpg

It is a bad armor choice and that face isn't the Alistair we all know and love.
Still people will "swoop" in and get it, "swooping" is bad.

Back