Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW177

Super Freak
Reaction score
As mentioned yesterday, Hot Toys will be traveling to different locations in Asia to bring fans "Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Exhibition”, and an exclusive collectible figure will only available during the event periods in selected markets.

Today Hot Toys is excited to reveal the specially designed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII in Stealth Mode collectible figure based on The Avengers to celebrate upcoming launch of the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie and exhibitions!

This MOVIE PROMO EDITION collectible figure will only be available exclusively during upcoming exhibition periods in different countries. Please stay tuned with your local distributors for update!

The Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure is highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design, translucent black chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand.

This stylish stealth mode version Mark VII collectible figure will be a great addition to your Iron Man collection!

The 1/6th scale Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure will be available for pre-order at the following exhibitions, please stay tuned with your local distributors for pre-order information:

- Mid-Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (April 8 – 19)
- Shin Kong Mitsukoshi's Taipei Xinyi Place, Taipei, Taiwan (April 12 – May 31)
- Gandaria City Mall, Jakarta, Indonesia (April 13 – May 3)
- SM Megamall, Manila, Philippines (April 15 – Early May)
- Vivo City, Singapore (April 15 – May 3)
- Royal Paragon Hall @ Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand (May 1 - 3)
- Roppongi Izumi Garden Gallery, Tokyo, Japan (July 4 – 20)

17115_10152700735442344_7129113128103364373_n.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) AOU

Beaten to it lol, looks awesome ! Really hope sideshow carry this

Last edited:

I know another IM, but have to say this one looks great. I may have to pick it up (if SS gets it)! :wink1:

Definitely a great color scheme and of course sideshow will get this.

I don't own a mk7 and I love the stealth look so it's a must for me :)

They are really getting their money out of that Mark VII mold aren't they. I love the color scheme. Would have liked to have seen it on a new mark suit though.

I love the Mark VII and have ZERO problems with this release.

I am wondering if this armor is even in the film.

Can't see this going up for preorder for a while though, I'm guessing it will be a Comic Con Exclusive

Beautiful. I don't want to get it because I don't want to have multiple armors and will get the XLV, but damn... It's really tempting.:gah:

It's just since this is a Mark VII and it was blown with all of the IM3 armors. Now in AOU we have MK's 43, 44, 45. Why would Stark go back to MK VII?

I am wondering if this armor is even in the film.

Have they ever made a figure of a suit that wasn't in one of the movies?

I don't think HT will cheat us on this, so it should be there.
You guys realize that this if for "The Avengers" right? :lol This figure is not even under the Age of Ultron label. They pulled this color scheme out of no where as a "Movie Promo" figure. It's pretty much like the MILK Edition War Machine.

We now have the Movie Promo Mark VII BD and a Movie Promo Mark VII Stealth for The Avengers.

They are really getting their money out of that Mark VII mold aren't they. I love the color scheme. Would have liked to have seen it on a new mark suit though.

The Mark VII has been such a big hit its no wonder they are releasing it as another variant, I have seen people asking for a version like the 'Secret Project' in a couple of places since before Python was announced. With 4 variants of this suit out there already though (VII, VII BD, MIDAS and Python... have a misssed a 5th?) I kind wish they had done the same thing with a different armour. A refined version of the Mark VI in this colour scheme would have been equally as epic (and when I say refined all it needs from what I have seen would be repulsor palms and wrist guards.

Its great they are bundling this guy with a flight stand though, I got fed up of the reused base from the Python and Centurion, should have had the STARK logo instead of Avengers though.

Part of me wants to say I am going to look into him once prices come out but with 2 Iron Men already and 2 more on the way before any other new releases (Mark 45, bound to be a Civil War armour etc etc) along with trying to budget for any other AoU figures I really want before moving onto Phase III HT had to throw a shiny Mark VII into the mix... hmmmm #firstworldproblems

You guys realize that this if for "The Avengers" right? :lol This figure is not even under the Age of Ultron label. They pulled this color scheme out of no where as a "Movie Promo" figure. It's pretty much like the MILK Edition War Machine.

I figured that. Why would Stark go backwards? So it's pretty much like Midas. Does look cool with the black and the Stark logo. But no sculpt, I will just stick with suits that are in the film. Good for IM fans though.

Back