Action Figure Worldbox 1/6 action figure Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick

Freakalicious
Reaction score
還記得被他一次次追擊的恐懼壓迫感嗎?

Nemesis(譯名復仇女神)又稱追跡者,是《生化危機》安布雷拉(雨傘公司)有史以來戰鬥力最高的BOSS

它幾乎可以輕易把你踩死在腳下,擁有火箭筒作為重武器,奔跑速度非常快,

無限的體能在受傷後能夠快速痊癒,具有獨立意識,強於暴君,認定目標執行到底。

他就是玩家的噩夢,“STARS!!!”

很高興能與遊戲界知名CAPCOM公司合作,謝謝對我司的信任。

相比業界其他人偶大廠,我們珍惜每一次機會,必須更加努力對待。

目前,產品正在開發中,秉承Worldbox耐操素體一貫風格,相信本款也會給大家一個滿意的結果,

敬請期待......

aa3002f7905298221954d562d3ca7bcb0b46d4c4.jpg

140348tcxnxissxox12non.jpg

Worldbox 1/6 CAPCOM
Worldbox 1/6 CAPCOM
Worldbox

Translation would of been nice.

"Remember the first time by his pursuit of oppressive fear it?

Nemesis ( translation Nemesis ) , also known as Chaser , is "Resident Evil" Umbrella ( umbrella company ) ever combat highest BO SS,

It can easily take you almost trampled underfoot , with a rocket launcher as heavy weapons , running very fast,

Unlimited fitness after injury healed quickly , with a sense of independence , stronger than the tyrant , finds the target execution in the end .

He is the player's nightmare , "STARS !!!"

Very pleased to be working with the game world -renowned companies CAPCOM , thanks to our trust.

Compared to other doll manufacturers industry , we cherish every opportunity , we must work harder to treat .

Currently, the product is under development , adhering Worldbox Naicao ferrite 's style, I believe in this paragraph will give you a satisfactory result ,

Stay tuned ......"

I really hope this is legit.

I'm really surprised to see a company working on a Resident Evil 3 figure, but I'm definitely interested! Hopefully, they decide to make Jill.

I dont believe it. I want to believe it. Good heavens do I want to. Nemesis has been a hole in my collection for far too long. Been waiting for a custom or a licensed one to come along for ages. Still anxiously awaiting Ski's custom. Now I can potentially have more than one Nemesis on my shelf :panic: Please let this happen :pray:

Last edited:
I seriously hope this goes through. World Box is pretty solid and a Nemesis figure would be a holy grail for me. :pray:

Heck any of the bad guys would be great, Birkin, Tyrant, Mr. X, even Alexia and Lisa Trevor would be more than welcome. :panic:

I dont believe it. I want to believe it. Good heavens do I want to. Nemesis has been a hole in my collection for far too long. Been waiting for a custom or a licensed one to come along for ages. Still anxiously awaiting Ski's custom. Now I can potentially have more than one Nemesis on my shelf :panic: Please let this happen :pray:

That project is still going?

I'm pretty excited about this too. I just hope they base it on the game appearance instead of the film.

Snake Plissken,我已经把你的advice反映給Worldbox了:

Patrick:
1.希望headsculpt能做好一点,毕竟headsculpt质量往往决定消费者是否买单
2.Nemesis的皮衣希望能用真皮或质量高档一点的仿皮,售价贵一点没关系,不希望买来没多久,皮衣就坏了(望向HT的Hellboy...)
3.比例希望能忠于原著,忠实呈现那压迫感的高度
4.希望制作所参考的Nemesis造型範本是game的而不是film
5.Nemesis的武器除了RPG外,要是多个M61就好了,Capcom的Nemesis官方设定里是有M61这项武器的

Worldbox:已记下,最终整理后一并上传总公司,谢谢!

110902921.jpg

Worldbox

You think people want Resident Evil more? Seems like the little Mega Man toys sell pretty well, since they keep making them. The last HT Res. Evil figure is still hanging around, discounted on their website. Ganado Chainsaw figures were given away by SSC like Halloween candy back in the day.

Back