ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
11061230_813169988767238_4529182783210547900_n.jpg

Excellent idea Threezero, knowing you, you will release these two years from now, then the other two four years after that! :D

Seriously though, these figures do look great. I actually liked the movie. First time I ever watched TMNT was from that movie so if not priced to bad I might get these. Would hope that they release all four at the same time or at least release these withing a few months of each other or they might end up like Michonnes Pet Zombies.....

Damn shame that they're the new movie versions, and not the old movie, comic, or cartoon incarnations. Pretty sure I will not get these, but props to 3Zero for trying to fill another niche that other companies won't.

With the sequel coming next year, there's still plenty of them for these figures to stay relevant.

They look so good. But its a trap... its either all 4 or none at all !

I want Mikey..... lets see what the price ends up being, but can't see it being under $230

I'm in the same boat, but I think in this case, being the newer version turtles, I could bring myself just to buy Mikey. Classic figures and it'd be a different story.

I think 3Z commented that they have the license for the 90s movies too.

That's exciting then. The turtles from the new movie are nice and would represent the franchise well enough but if there's a possibility of getting turtles from the first film I'll hold off on these, nice as they are.

Will pick up at least Leo, but I'm tempted to get all four. I didn't think I would like this movie as I'm a fan of the classic turtles but I really enjoyed it.

Back