New Mjolnir Thor Dark World Hammer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one4smoke

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey fellas, haven't been on here in a year or so, and just wanted to see if anyone has an opinion on the new Beast Kingdom Mjolnir? I believe they were officially starting to ship on the 20th of this month. Has anyone ordered one?

Have the Lager, but really wanting a better Dark World hammer. This one is supposed to have a lot more heft to it, and be on par with the efx. Be nice to have a Dark World hammer with efx type quality!

Your thoughts...

The Mighty Hammer Mjolnir Replica With Base - Thor: The Dark World (2013) Replicas

Beast Kingdom Toys is proud to present the Mighty Hammer Mjolnir’s life-sized movie prop from one of the popular movies in 2013 - Thor: The Dark World.

This incredible collector’s item was licensed exclusively by Marvel, and modeled after the actual prop used in the Thor movie, capturing the awesome details on the Mighty Hammer Mjolnir.

The Mighty hammer Mjolnir is individually treated with metallic paint. Surrounding the Mjolnir’s mallet is the mysterious totem of Asgard; the Hammer also features high-quality leather on the grip and has a limit-edition serial number on the base, boosting the quality and value of any collection!

Each Mighty Hammer Mjolnir is shipped with an exclusive display base. The front side of the display case has a detailed carving of the `Mjolnir´ totem, and on the back is the whisper from Odin: `Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.´

Product Details:
License:Marvel
Scale:Mighty Hammer Mjolnir Life-Size
Manufacturer:Beast Kingdom Toys
Product Size:
Hammer– H: 20.5”(52cm), L: 10”(25cm), W: 7.5”(19cm)
Base – H: 5”(11.5cm), L: 10”(24.5cm), W: 9” (22.5cm)
Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds

Beast Kingdom Mjolnir.jpgBeast Kingdom Mjolnir12.jpgBeast Kingdom Mjolnir1.jpg

Well with a Hammer made from every film (Thor, Avengers and now Thor 2) I am going to bet that someone will be making a version from AoU :D

Well with a Hammer made from every film (Thor, Avengers and now Thor 2) I am going to bet that someone will be making a version from AoU :D
I'm pretty sure the Mjolnir in Avengers AOU, is the exact hammer that was in Dark World. I haven't heard of any changes this time.

I think these are photos of the Beast Kingdom Thor Hammer pulled from social media...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Is it just me or does the hammer look a bit squished in those pics?
The lines do not look very sharp. I'd like to see some pics with good lighting so I can tell what the finish truly looks like. The hammer head looks to be more "stone" looking than metallic. I'd like to see the detail in the handle too.

I was thinking that it was the block itself that is off.

Looking at the eFX and Lager versions that I have, width:height is around 8:5 (not including the side pieces) but on the pics above, especiallly the 3rd pic height is less a proportion of width than it should be.

I was thinking that it was the block itself that is off.

Looking at the eFX and Lager versions that I have, width:height is around 8:5 (not including the side pieces) but on the pics above, especiallly the 3rd pic height is less a proportion of width than it should be.

It could be the shadow or no lighting hitting the top of the hammer. But I get what you're saying. Even the base seems more square than horizontal.

Back