1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch- pre-order!

11412050_10152856671062344_7853788982682158585_o.jpg

11406439_10152856670942344_7014812729665756453_o.jpg

11270697_10152856671137344_8919888359394181155_o.jpg

11337048_10152856670852344_8044674840585715437_o.jpg

11103123_10152856670642344_1658636971540708432_o.jpg

11336875_10152856670857344_9126420505766287707_o.jpg

11119126_10152856671047344_5695436663768427469_o.jpg

1979359_10152856671152344_7271290164773284452_o.jpg

“I can show you what you truly fear!”

In Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Wanda Maximoff a.k.a Scarlet Witch has undergone experiments by HYDRA to obtain superpowers in neuro-electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation and became a “secret weapon” of the evil organization. When HYDRA fell, she joined Ultron to get their revenge on Tony Stark, but eventually allied with the Avengers to help stop the artificial intelligence when they discovered Ultron's true intentions to wipe out mankind.
Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce one of the new stars of Avengers: Age of Ultron – the 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure!

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt with long curly brown real fabric hair, finely tailored costume, specially created hands with red translucent fingertips and effect accessories to emulate Scarlet Witch using her powers. Ultron’s heart which Scarlet Witch has taken from the robot’s body is also included as a special bonus accessory!
Spice up your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection with this new Avengers member!

The 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) gesturing right hand
- One (1) pair of hands with red translucent fingertips for power-using effects accessories
- One (1) gesturing left hand with red translucent fingertips
- Two (2) gesturing right hand with red translucent fingertips
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) blue dress with polka dots pattern
- One (1) black dress
- One (1) red leather-like jacket
- One (1) pair of leather-like arm warmers
- One (1) pair of black stockings
- One (1) pair of brown boots

Accessories:
- Two (2) necklaces
- Two (2) power-using effects accessories
- Specially-designed figure stand with Scarlet Witch nameplate and the movie logo

Special Bonus Accessory:
- One (1) Ultron’s heart

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Kojun

Release date: Q4,2015 – Q1, 2016

**Figure - Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Ultron’s Heart – Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

I will be all over this when it is up. I don't plan to get everyone from AoU because frankly i cant afford it, but I'll pick an choose who i like and i like Elizabeth Olsen.

I was curious when someone was going to make the twins their own threads... I'm surprised it took this long :lol

Hopefully she will look better than Black Widow. HT is usually hit or miss with their female sculpts so I am going to be optimistic for the best.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I'll probably wait till her appearance in dr strange (just me guessing) to get scarlet witch figure.

I want her in a more comics looking costume. .which I think we will get in future mcu films

I'll probably wait till her appearance in dr strange (just me guessing) to get scarlet witch figure.

I want her in a more comics looking costume. .which I think we will get in future mcu films

This right here. We'll definitely get a version of her in full avengers costume down the line so while I'm sure this one will be cool I'd rather hold out for a better costumed version that will probably have an improved headsculpt.

This right here. We'll definitely get a version of her in full avengers costume down the line so while I'm sure this one will be cool I'd rather hold out for a better costumed version that will probably have an improved headsculpt.

I agree 100%. I don't see her not coming back with a better-looking (ie closer to her comics look) costume sometime.
I think a lot of collectors will pass on her for that very reason tbh.

I will pre-order her as soon as they put her up for order. Can't wait to get her!

I was curious when someone was going to make the twins their own threads... I'm surprised it took this long :lol

Hopefully she will look better than Black Widow. HT is usually hit or miss with their female sculpts so I am going to be optimistic for the best.

I agree, providing Hot Toys don't mess up the head sculpt :pray: I will definitely be getting her.

I wonder if her figure would be able to do this pose.. :lol
tumblr_nlguh2dVia1tcyvj3o1_500.gif

She should come with a bunch of different hands because she looks like does a lot with them in the movie.

tumblr_nek98zQdbM1r7gbeko2_r3_500.gif

I sure hope there is no blank stare with her. But with HT, it's very likely we will get a blank stare again...
I think it will be very easy to duplicate the raising hair effect from the clips straight out of the box...hahahaha

If the hair is rooted, I'll be super excited in trying to make a whimple for her.

One of my most wanted figures from Age of Ultron. Can't wait to see how the figure looks!

Back