Mezco One:12 Collective DKR Batman review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
One of the coolest announcements from last summer's Comic-Con was the new One:12 Collective line from Mezco. They've finally released their first figure in the series, the Dark Knight Returns Batman. And I love this guy - beautiful work all around. You can find my review here:

Review of Dark Knight Batman One:12 Collective figure by Mezco Toyz by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

Or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

One of the coolest announcements from last summer's Comic-Con was the new One:12 Collective line from Mezco. They've finally released their first figure in the series, the Dark Knight Returns Batman. And I love this guy - beautiful work all around. You can find my review here:

Review of Dark Knight Batman One:12 Collective figure by Mezco Toyz by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

Or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Awesome figure review, Michael. I think I remember seeing it around but it didn't initially catch my eye. After seeing your review today, I had to hunt one down. Sadly, I missed out on the black version and the Mezco LTD Ed. but I was able to get the Preview Edition. I hope Entertainment Earth ships it out soon.

I think we have our winner for under 1/6 scale figure of the year. Wait is there even a category for under 1/6? :)

Awesome figure review, Michael. I think I remember seeing it around but it didn't initially catch my eye. After seeing your review today, I had to hunt one down. Sadly, I missed out on the black version and the Mezco LTD Ed. but I was able to get the Preview Edition. I hope Entertainment Earth ships it out soon.

Same exact thing happening to me now. Gotta get a black version now. Thanks Mike! :lol

I've really been avoiding getting any figures that aren't 1/6 HT figures or statues, but there's just something really cool about this figure and the blue cape/cowl alternative. They've done a really good job of capturing the likeness of TDKR Batman. Also really like the box for it with that iconic image from the comic.

great review as always michael, this figure really seems to be a total game changer. I have been out of 1/12 figure collecting since the demise of DCUC, it was going to take something truly spectacular to get me back in. This could well be the future for figure collecting, 1/6 is getting way out of hand price wise and in all honesty they just are not as much fun as 1/12 scale figures.

Im in for sure, can't wait for more dc related one:12 figures from mezco.

Yea, I'll be buying Judge Dredd because I'm big on supporting a lint that I really like to ensure it continues, but that's not really a license I'm super excited about. More DC, some of the Universal Monsters, Trek, etc... there's some real potential here.

Back