My Hot Toy's collection ( hi res pictures updated on 1st page/post)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurgan999

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
i'll make update of my shelves/displays , few days ago friend brought pro camera, so I captured few pictures, hope you like it
Video update of my display shelves :

face dx 13.jpgdx 10.jpgface dx10.jpgbossing 4.jpgbossess 2.jpgfalconer 1.jpgfallconer 2.jpgberserker head 1.jpgekipa 2.jpgBERSERKER VS FALCONER VS ROYCE.jpgCITY VS SCAR DIUOS.jpgDREADLOCKS.jpgekipa 5.jpgmetnem 4.jpgmetnem 1.jpgjoker 11.jpgjoker 9.jpg

If you want to check more high res . pictures(4k res.) go to my photoalbum:
KURGAN HOT TOYS COLLECTION

cheerS!

Last edited:
Re: Kurgan Predator/Terminator/Joker collection

not yet completed , but made some progress
img1457.jpg

img1452.jpg

img1439.jpg

img1411.jpg

img1427.jpg

Welcome to the boards!

I think you made a very clever display. I like the minimalistic way everything is set up, very neat/clean look to it :)

Welcome

Very nice start. Terminator, Joker great. Congrats :)

Great stuff, like the display very clean and uncluttered (unlike mine :lol !!) :)

Hey guys ,
ty very much for response, in first sight I tought nobody like it (since few days nobody post anything :) ) , and I was little worried. Like did I made something wrong or smth. like that :).
Today we completed Plexiglas and now its hermeticly sealed :) , so nobody can touch , you can only look, which means I can call my girlfriend / friends to see how it look like :))) . We have little troubles when we set that up , but at the end we manage to make it .
As I said its still in progress cose I have 3 custom diorama's for predators in work , and also I awaits my figures to arrive so I can properly display em. I am waiting for backdrop/background for Predators(berserker,falconer and Royce ) as well.Its custom made picture by local artist , and I think we will be blown away ;).
Also I've got idea to display boxes, to put em above , but that have to wait for a bit.

Here is few pictures, u cant even notice that I have Plexiglas and I don't have good camera to record it, I did my best :))
img1467.jpg

img1473.jpg

img1474.jpg

img1487.jpg

img1490.jpg

Here I made short video maybe you will like it and see better than on pictures

ty again guys

Hey everyone,
today I received custom paints(one of a kind) as a background/backdrop for Predators and AVP collection .

For Predators(berserker,falconer and Royce)
img1501.jpg

this one is inspired by this movie scene,
predatorsbdcap2original.jpg

I made little mistake when artist asked me what colors I prefer I just said do it blue, but I will have some dioramas(green grass, wood's and stuff) and i'll try to make it even more accurate .

He nailed down pyramids for AVP collection, I cant wait figures and dioramas to arrive so I can setup/display :)
img1499.jpg

its inspired by this movie scene , still I let artist to do how he prefer and to make it unique
34234234342324323.jpg

Unexpected acquisition happened, look like I am going to complete Batman 1989 movie ;) , joker dx08 will arrive in 30-35days from same seller ;)

img1514.jpg

img1510.jpg

img1516.jpg

few pics before I setup and display ;)

Re: Kurgan's Hot Toys collection- Predator/Terminator/Batman1989

Predators arrived , also background updated for Dx10 and Dx13(badass looks now)
img1652.jpg

img1681.jpg

img1646.jpg

img1629.jpg

img1642.jpg

Joker diorama/background updated ;)
img1610.jpg

img1619.jpg

Next week i'll have pro shoots so I hope pic's would be better , i'll update em on 1st page .

Cheers!

Hi all,
i'll make update of my shelves/displays , few days ago friend brought pro camera, so I captured few pictures, hope you like it

View attachment 180975View attachment 180976View attachment 180978View attachment 180979View attachment 180977View attachment 180983View attachment 180984View attachment 180986View attachment 180985View attachment 180987View attachment 180988View attachment 180989View attachment 180990View attachment 180992View attachment 180991View attachment 180982View attachment 180981

Soon i'll have Sarah Connor, Terminator tech noir & Police station, John Connor & Marcus from Salvation, Joker Dx08, Celtic & Samurai predator and i'll almost complete my collection .

If you want to check more high res . pictures(4k res.) go to my photoalbum:
KURGAN HOT TOYS COLLECTION

cheerS!

That background is awesome

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

ty sir

little update on collection

"Tell me something, my friend... you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight??"

wp20150510124025pro.jpg

joker.jpg

NO FATE
img1868.jpg

hey everyone ,
I just did v2 video of my hot toys collection , check when you have time ;).

As you know still everything in progress more display updates soon :)

Not big fan of new batman, my brother like more than me actually, but I've grabbed today Batman DX12 mint condition for fantastic 170$ , and added this wonderfull figure to my collection (damned now bane and joker heath ledger is a must !:) )
Will post pictures after I build new shelf.

Also I added Terminator t1 BD police station, T1000 with 2 bodies , T600 signature edition,John Connor from Salvation and I am almost completing my collection. Also preordered (made payment) for Thanos,Delorean,Robocop BD with Alex murphy, w8 for Marty mcfly and Celtic predator arrival . And I think I am 90% done with hot toys collection.

In next period (year or two) would try to grab some custom creations cose I fall in love with em ( bill the butcher, alex orange,freedom warrior, ash chainsaw hero, freddy , mad max etc. ) , would be very expensive and fantastic journey but that's how it goes :)

Back