Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitana

Super Freak
Reaction score

Attachments

• pro_big.jpg
    pro_big.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 1,845
Yea they both look awesome, I might like the regular a bit more since its ripped straight out of GOW 1 ending

website says 1/4

my guess is to top of kratos head is around 17-18 in, Im sure it will still be a massive piece and price is pretty good for a throne piece, problem is gaming heads has horrible delays, their current 1/4 lunging kratos was supposed to be released this month, according to their customer service they have not even begun production.... they said maybe august release...so pathetic

says qt4 2015 for this one on throne, my guess qt4 2016

still love the piece really nice detail, kratos likness is spot on, better then the current 1/4 lunging kratos

Not a gow/kratos fan, or at least enough to buy it (the games got old for me fast :/) but this looks really good! any fan able and willing to shell out the cash should be very happy! I especially like the armored version.

How is the quality of Gaming Heads? I am curious if Kratos and the throne are both solid as well. I don't see a weight on this.

I own their tomb raider lara craft and its very nice

maybe wait and see their upcoming lunging kratos first

I own their tomb raider lara craft and its very nice

maybe wait and see their upcoming lunging kratos first

Good to know. I just don't want to miss the exclusive. I love the armor. I was thinking about buying the bust and the lunging version too. (Currently out of stock on Amazon). I have seen reviews on the bust and the bust appears to be really nice as well.

Damn that looks like a beast. It's great that we're finally get a piece in the God armor as well.

What is the obsession with Throne/Sitting statues lately? It is a beautiful statue, but the pose is just lazy to me. I will wait, and see how I like the lunging Kratos when it comes out in the next decade, before I make a decision on this one.

Really hard for me to pick which one I wanted. One is ripped straight from the epic scene in the first amazing game. But the armored version is the epitome of Kratos at full realized power. So hard to choose.

Well, I ended up deciding on the shirtless version. I mean, it's Kratos. The upper-body tattoo is just too iconic. And it's such a badass moment it is recreating. Hopefully the delay isn't too bad.

Back