Media Titanfall 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, Titanfall 2 is confirmed for both of the main consoles and PC. As somebody who only recently got the first one, I am enjoying it for the most part. What would people like to see from a sequel?

For me there are only two main things. A single player campaign, which could be excellent in the Titanfall universe. And more importantly, that damn Smart Pistol needs to be banished! I am already fed up of being killed by that legal aim bot. I probably wouldn't buy the sequel if it still features it personally. Other than that I would like to see much of the same in a refined manner. Plenty of maps, maybe a greater choice of weapons etc...

Titanfall 2 Confirmed, Coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC - IGN

Thoughts?

I saw a fan video where a titan threw its pilot at an opposing titan. That was pretty dope. Now if they could put that into the sequel.

Yeah, that was pretty cool! I wouldn't find seeing some other vehicles also, and bigger maps like some of the BF (Armored kill) maps. That said, that may slow down the pace of the game and change it too much unless the player count is upped.

Might be hard to increase player count though. Cause a lot is going on. Who knows though.

Leave everything as it is except: better weapon customizations, more guns, more titans, customization of pilots, more game modes off the bat; no season pass bs, and legitimate single player and a Co op story mode or something.

Everything is fine for me.

More Titans would be nice for sure. And I agree with the season pass crap in general, not just for this game specifically. The problem is that they know we will buy them, so they wont stop that.

Yup, exactly. I am a huge battlefield fan and I absolutely despise the season pass. I will never purchase a season pass for several reasons. Mass effect pissed me off with that Day 1 DLC in 3. If it's day 1, why wasn't it included? I bought the collectors so I didn't care; but it's a fair point. I do appreciate titanfall doing the free season pass for the anniversary.

Leave everything as it is except: better weapon customizations, more guns, more titans, customization of pilots, more game modes off the bat; no season pass bs, and legitimate single player and a Co op story mode or something.

Everything is fine for me.

Or completely re-work it, from what you just stated. Adding a campaign to a game that never had one is more that a little tweak

With the disappointment of Star Wars Battlefront looking a bit Titanfall..ish. It made me think about this one. I actually really enjoyed Titanfall, but I do hope they go in a different direction for the sequel and add more single player options. It is nice to just chill sometimes and the Titanfall universe has great potential for a campaign.

Oh, here's a cool Titanfall rap to make the bump worth it ;) Have to love Dan Bull...

I think I'll actually re-install Titanfall tomorrow and give it a blast assuming there is still a community playing it, haven't played it in months, and Elite Dangerous while I'm at it...

I think I'll actually re-install Titanfall tomorrow and give it a blast assuming there is still a community playing it, haven't played it in months, and Elite Dangerous while I'm at it...

:lol

I wanna, but no space on my PC.

I miss playing it to be honest but a lot of times, it got shelved a lot cause something else came up.

I have loads of space for once, I got a new 1tb ssd and wiped my 1tb hdd secondary drive while I was at it. I had a blast with Titanfall for a few months. But I have a habit of giving up on things completely if I haven't played in a while so it was put aside and forgotten. I did the same with Elite Dangerous which is a great game. I have the day off tomorrow so I'll make a bit of effort to try them both again....i suspect it won't be long until I'm reminded how frustrating that fricking smart pistol is lol.

Thank God its not exclusive this time.

Yeah, I'm a pc gamer so don't have to get involved with that nonsense quite so much, but I really dislike exclusives. We're all gamers, we should be able to enjoy third party titles on whichever platform we choose to do so.

Now where the heck has Halo gone on PC!! :gah:

I will get it, once its $30 or less.....I am what I call a 'hardcore casual' gamer. Love to dominate NPCS and AI, don't really enjoy MP against other players anymore. Just too much of the same 'ol, same 'ol

definitely my favorite game of last year... looking forward to what comes next!

Back