MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry Morgan*

Super Freak
Reaction score
Somewhere between two cities, beyond the Tannhäuse
attachment.php

This is Morgan's Hellfire Club, I made this thread mostly to talk about random things and marvel related things. We can talk about Cap, Thor, Iron Man, what you had for breakfast and more

Welcome!

tony_stark_05-robert-downey-jr-presenting-a-boy-with-a-new-bionic-arm-proves-he-s-a-real-life-hero.gif

Last edited:
Re: MORGAN'S Cantina

First post is gif, I like were this is going :lol

jane-dance.gif

Anyway, about that MK XLV :monkey3 I think I have to pass on that figure, I'm already have like 15 figures on PO :slap

You're passing? Oh :slap
What have you got on PO that could possibly be more important than the coolest IM armor yet?

I had Gluten Free Waffles just like Tony. :)

nice :lol

You're passing? Oh :slap
What have you got on PO that could possibly be more important than the coolest IM armor yet?

giphy.gif

I don't know, I prefer the MKXLII/XLIII :dunno I think I'll buy it if it comes with a good amount of accessories...

serious.gif

I have the XLIII on order, but I will get both. Anyway that was just a not so clever way to get you to show me your PO list :lol

To show you my want!?

tumblr_lruquaQjUW1qatfmro1_500.gif

:lol You've already seen my list! every AoU figure minus Vision

(and those are only the marvel figures... in total I have like 20 figures on PO, I think... :slap )

FINALLY! We needed this since the Star Wars guys have a cantina. We needed this. I'm aboard!
dpbw5d.gif

Back