Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett42

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread in here for this. So I thought I'd start one.

I know of three upcoming John Wick sculpts plus there is a 4th sculpt already out on eBay. I actually bought the sculpt on eBay before the other three sculpts were announced (at least as far as I know). I think I probably would have waited for one of the other three sculpts had I known about them at the time. The eBay sculpt does look somewhat better in person than it does in any of the pictures of it, including mine. But I think MG Toys or Eleven are superior versions with the Kumik not looking too bad either, not really sure since I only have pictures of them to look at and nothing in-hand.

Custom eBay Sculpt:

johnwick01.jpg

johnwick02.jpg

johnwick03.jpg

MG Toys John Wick:

JW002B.jpg

JW002F.jpg

Eleven Sculpt (WIP):

11021267_376383335874088_432194854374110624_n.jpg

10650033_376383329207422_7617493517187050671_n.jpg

Kumik Sculpt:

12_006.jpg

The eBay one looks extremely rough.

MG looks like it has the best likeness, Eleven's doesn't look like Keanu at all imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only problem with the MG one is the beard is too full if you compare it to pictures from the movie.

Here is the Kumik sculpt that I just found out about.

12_006.jpg

My only problem with the MG one is the beard is too full if you compare it to pictures from the movie.

Here is the Kumik sculpt that I just found out about.

View attachment 172517

The MG sculpt has the best likeness, but the eleven looks like it might be a better sculpt. I'd have to see it painted up.

I don't see Keanu at all in that Kumik sculpt.

I was eyeballing the MG sculpt last night, I think it's pretty darn good for aftermarket. Outside the beard being a bit thick it's the best so far.
So I'm thinking a slim true type would probably suit Wick best, but the most difficult part will be finding a very well fitted black suit for a reasonable price, I think, though I haven't done much research yet.

Someone tell me, who is this Eleven? Damn nice sculpt, but I've never heard of this person/company... :lol

Nice. Maybe this should be the official John Wick customs thread. I'm interested in putting together a John Wick figure. I don't know if I'd bother without the right sculpt though. The 'MG Toys' sculpt did get my attention, but I'm not sure it's .....

"The One"
jokedrumf.gif

The Wolverine suit is tailored way too big for a narrow body which is what Wick needs to be on

Back