Chaos of Cthulhu -A cool new game - kickstarter goal achieved!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Most of you should remember "SideshowDusty" and her hubby Travis Watkins (who used to do video and such for Sideshow).

Well, they've started their own gaming company (called Imp House) and today opened a Kickstarter with a very cool-looking Lovecraft inspired game called "CHAOS OF CTHULU"!

Check it out, and help them with a Pledge if you can: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/144039181/chaos-of-cthulhu/description

c6510a0b0b6ba6391fcfc70621ec2db0_original.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/144039181/chaos-of-cthulhu/description

Re: Help Dusty & Travis (former Sideshow) Kickstart their awesome Cthulu game!!

Thanks Carl :duff I miss my Freaks Board! Subscribing to this thread so I can participate more - if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks Carl :duff I miss my Freaks Board! Subscribing to this thread so I can participate more - if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

:duff: Best of luck!

I'm definitely in if it's still running after C7. First things first.

I'm definitely in if it's still running after C7. First things first.

Dang, it ends April 15th :( But, if it gets funded that means it will be available at retail as soon as it's produced (probably around Sept 2015)...and then you can buy it off Amazon :duff

Also, I just wanted to point out that the game designer, Darth Rimmer, is also a current Sideshow employee and has been with the company for like 15 years (or probably more now - he was one of the original 8 employees). He's a Development Manager. Lots of Sideshow roots here
:family

Wow! Saw Dusty's name on the front page and just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Hi Dusty! And Hi Travis!

Brings back fun memories.

Best of luck on your project!

Dang, it ends April 15th :( But, if it gets funded that means it will be available at retail as soon as it's produced (probably around Sept 2015)...and then you can buy it off Amazon :duff

I was gonna pledge for a Mininomicon. :monkey2

But I suppose just buying it from amazon will free up funds to buy the Dr. Grodbort game as well.

Wow! Saw Dusty's name on the front page and just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Hi Dusty! And Hi Travis!

Brings back fun memories.

Best of luck on your project!

Hi Wor-Gar!! :wave So many memories!

And thank you :D

re: Chaos of Cthulu - Kickstart a new game!

Thanks, Dave!! :duff Really excited about the campaign. I'm not a big gamer, but I have a lot of fun playing this one. And, fans of Mike Mignola's art style will love the artwork by Daryl Toh...Travis chose him precisely because of his expressionist, stylistic illustrations in the same vein as Mignola's art. See more here: DeviantArt: 403 Forbidden

Chaos of Cthulhu

Chaos of Cthulhu. Not sure about the game itself yet, but those dice on its own with the Mignola like artwork were fantastic enough for me to insta-pledge. Cthulhu fans need to know about this, coz those Cthulhu dice are awesome!

Yeah it's a game, but I'm buying it for the cool dice for display, and if there are any Lovecraft fans, it would be grand if you could support them too.

Back