Want to see pics of Medicom RAH MOVIE Spider-man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't been able to see any good out of box pics of the figure. Don't really care for the Spidy 3 version, sooo.... :)

The RAH Spidey 2 was not a bad figure, its only drawback of course is the "shrunken head" that was amazingly evident especially when placed next to other RAHs. Someone on these boards was selling it so you should check the classifieds...

Here we go ~

P1010154.jpg

P1010155.jpg

P1010160.jpg

P1010156.jpg

P1010158.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010086.jpg

-by daren
https://www.pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3032&start=30

I think the Medicom Spiderman 3 figures represent a great improvement from their past efforts.

Those Meddies are MIGHTY tempting... especially that Black Spidey costume version. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

So much to buy... so little money...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I wish i had all those, But i'll get medicoms 2.0 batman since he's gonna have a costume change up in the next film.

P1010078.jpg

What the... looks like the Spider-Man 3 version will have the same hands? Maybe even boots?

Seth Gecko said:
I wish i had all those, But i'll get medicoms 2.0 batman since he's gonna have a costume change up in the next film.

Where did this get announced? I wonder if it'll look more comic styled...

Sorry I didn't get back to you Ragacin, I've had modem problems the last 6 days. Mine is still sealed in it's package.
It's still available for anyone interested.

what the ****??? more fabricly??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol I hope they don't stray too much from the rubber suit...

The rubber sucks thank god for the change.

Jedi_Mike said:
Where did this get announced? I wonder if it'll look more comic styled...

Posted it at medi-world months ago.

Seth Gecko said:
The rubber sucks thank god for the change.

Posted it at medi-world months ago.

aslong as they don't have it grey than I'm fine.... sure change is good.. comic suit kicks ass... for a comic batman... not a movie batman.

snakebeater said:
aslong as they don't have it grey than I'm fine.... sure change is good.. comic suit kicks ass... for a comic batman... not a movie batman.

I wouldn't worry. It's supposed to evolve not de-evolve. :D It may not change too much.

snakebeater said:
what the ****??? more fabricly??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol I hope they don't stray too much from the rubber suit...

I wish he had a fabric suit first, got shot or stabbed than LEARNED and said, teflon baby. I just wish they showed Bruce learning more along the way, making more mistakes at first to become the perfectionist he is.

ANYWAY, back to Spidey, I do wish we got a Parker head.

Back