Indy Gear… Custom belts/holsters & whips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well… I have hardly been around for some time… Then out of the blue I get a handful of orders this past week.. Which was surprising to me.. but then I caught wind of all of these high end custom projects in the works with the new head and possible complete clothing set.. (which is pretty damned exciting)… Not to mention the prospect of the TOD Indy down the road.. So.. for what it is worth as I have been asked by a number of you recently if I were still in the custom gear business… Yes.. Absolutely… And not just the Raiders gear but TOD as well.. (and LC & KOTCS.. although over the years I may have only made 4 or 5 each of those sets it seems)… Anyhoo… I am still around.. At times I thought I may have been edging towards retirement.. But in the end I still enjoy building the gear for other collectors… So when the time comes.. feel free to contact me.. I haven't abandoned the work bench yet :)

And specific thanks to Wor-gar for the intel on these new projects being on the horizon… Brought me out of near retirement ! And as an aside.. I just ensured I have a healthy stock of buckles so I can build quite a number of sets.. Plan on wrapping up the outstanding orders I already have sitting in queue.. Then hope to just start making sets to set aside to speed up the order turn around down the road..

Awesome Mr. Fisher I have your whip and belt set it is fantastic! I just ordered a holster from you to complete the set. Guys this set is top notch not to flood Mr. Fisher but it is a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is one the fence about this set, it is simply the best there is!

Good to see you start a thread Fisher

Just to advise publicly.. (will still respond to PMs as well) My full set includes : belt with working whip keeper, holster, & whip… The belts & holsters are hand sewn from actual leather then hand dyed.. The holsters are custom molded to fit the pistol of your choice.. Pretty much 99.99% of my holsters are formed to fit the HT pistol.. Once in a blue moon someone opts for the Sideshow S&W pistol though.. Make sure if you opt for the SS pistol you advise… I also do gear sets for the other three films.. All sets are screen accurate as every film has a different belt, holster and whip.. So once the SS TOD figure releases I am available for that range of gear as well… Price is $120 for a full set.. Shipping is $5 for US addresses and $10 for international… I am also open to breaking down the pieces for those of us on a budget (on a cop's salary I fully appreciate funds being limited for hobby stuff).. In that event each piece runs $40.. (holster - belt - or whip) That way you can pick up pieces over time… On average my turnaround time is 3 weeks from payment until the day I ship.. However, as stated above I am going to try and get ahead of the curve and start building ahead of orders to speed up the wait time.. I have always had an issue with seeing collectors post about experiences with custom work wherein they did not receive the goods they paid for until months later.. I just cannot in clear conscious take funds and not deliver in a reasonable amount of time… There have been occasions over time it took me a little over three weeks.. My only excuse/explanation is being a single dad of two and working a hectic schedule at the Police Dept.. In the end I always try and make it up somehow..

Indy Gear… Custom belts/holsters & whips

Just to advise publicly.. (will still respond to PMs as well) My full set includes : belt with working whip keeper, holster, & whip… The belts & holsters are hand sewn from actual leather then hand dyed.. The holsters are custom molded to fit the pistol of your choice.. Pretty much 99.99% of my holsters are formed to fit the HT pistol.. Once in a blue moon someone opts for the Sideshow S&W pistol though.. Make sure if you opt for the SS pistol you advise… I also do gear sets for the other three films.. All sets are screen accurate as every film has a different belt, holster and whip.. So once the SS TOD figure releases I am available for that range of gear as well… Price is $120 for a full set.. Shipping is $5 for US addresses and $10 for international… I am also open to breaking down the pieces for those of us on a budget (on a cop's salary I fully appreciate funds being limited for hobby stuff).. In that event each piece runs $40.. (holster - belt - or whip) That way you can pick up pieces over time… On average my turnaround time is 3 weeks from payment until the day I ship.. However, as stated above I am going to try and get ahead of the curve and start building ahead of orders to speed up the wait time.. I have always had an issue with seeing collectors post about experiences with custom work wherein they did not receive the goods they paid for until months later.. I just cannot in clear conscious take funds and not deliver in a reasonable amount of time… There have been occasions over time it took me a little over three weeks.. My only excuse/explanation is being a single dad of two and working a hectic schedule at the Police Dept.. In the end I always try and make it up somehow..

I ordered mine from you over the Christmas holidays it took a little bit of time. even with you being local to the area. Totally trustworthy man definitely going to be hitting you up for leather belt soon.

Mike, if you get a chance maybe you could post some pictures of the items you make. The whip is really impressive (of course, the whole lot is too). Also, like to see the new buckle you have for the belts.

I have several of Michael's sets and I can assure everyone that they are SO worth it! The best quality I've ever seen!

Super excited about the sewing prospect and getting back to 1/4 sidebags Mike, that's the only missing component from my killer custom Raiders PF! :rock

Received my set from Mr. Fisher and it is gorgeous, really a great work of art. I don't know how he works so small but I am graceful he does! Jump all over this if you guys get a chance, I will post some pics when I get off work.

Back