The Last Man on Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anyone catch this last Sunday? I thought it was great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go with the concept.

It was okay, but I don't know if I'll follow it. There were some very funny and some very dark moments and I think they balanced that well.

I really like Lord and Miller's stuff, and Forte has grown on me, after Nebraska, so, I was really eager to see it. It's such a cool concept, though. I'm wondering where they'll go with it, or, if he really even is the last man on earth.

He is in North America at least. :lol

That was one of the moments I thought was done well. You kind of giggled as he was crossing off each state, but then he stops when he crosses off the last one and lets out that anguished scream. It was kind of heartbreaking.

I'm not a big fan of Will Forte but I did enjoy his performance in this. Maybe I will keep an eye on it. Not much else worth watching. And like you said, it is an interesting concept for a series and to see how they will be able to come up with good stories with such a limited cast.

I think part of the reason I loved it so much is that he was doing pretty much exactly what I envision myself doing in such a scenario. I love the way he "decorated" his house.:lol

I really liked this and will follow it for sure,
very well balanced light and dark humour

I've got to say, this has become one of my favorite shows. It's quirky, hilarious, and it has a lot of heart. I'm loving the new season thus far.

I've got to say, this has become one of my favorite shows. It's quirky, hilarious, and it has a lot of heart. I'm loving the new season thus far.

BF, you watch this too?!?! I've been watching since the beginning. Didn't even know this had a thread!!!!

Absolutely love this show.

BF, you watch this too?!?! I've been watching since the beginning. Didn't even know this had a thread!!!!

Absolutely love this show.

Yeah, man! Great to see it has another fan!:lol I loved that last episode. I hope that isn't the last we see of Pat Brown.

The good news is he's already lasted longer than Gordon, so hopefully, he'll be around for a while longer. :lol

Yep, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Mike come back for him. Sure, he knocked him out...twice, but his intentions were pure. He thought he was saving his life. I'm curious how things are going to go this next episode. If we're going to see what happened after Phil's, presumable, death, or if we follow Mike until he reaches Tandy and the gang.

Yep, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Mike come back for him. Sure, he knocked him out...twice, but his intentions were pure. He thought he was saving his life. I'm curious how things are going to go this next episode. If we're going to see what happened after Phil's, presumable, death, or if we follow Mike until he reaches Tandy and the gang.

I hope we get to follow Mike. I really like him.

I've been enjoying this show and I love how the last ep was nothing but Mike. Can't wait to see the reunion.

Agreed!

I was skeptical about this show at first..... but I have really looked forward to watching it every Sunday night. Been watching since the first episode!

Hopefully it sticks around for a few more years.

What did you guys think of the premiere!?

So are we to assume Pat died?

And I liked the A-Team keychain. :lol

And Cher's House next week?!? :rotfl

Back