Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rico

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post here, so I'm introducing myself.
Eric, I'm French and as lot of peophe here I'm a figure,toys, statue lover :lol
I'm also a sculptor and I've worked on french comic book characters.
But today I'm very excited to show you the project of a very good friend who is sculptor as well.

This is a comics version statue of HELLBOY.
The sculptor Alban Ficat is a true lover of the character and has worked with lot of passion to deliver a faithfull rendition of Anung Un Rama as Mr Mike Mignola draws him.

The sculpt and the final color product is approved by Mr Mignola and a first picture can be seen on his facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/MikeMignola1/info?tab=page_info

The statue will be a limited edition 100% made in France by FARIBOLES : Fariboles

Here a first picture of the statue, more infos coming very soon !!! :wink1:

1501085_10153027292087521_2109789736738389096_o.jpg

That looks promising. I would love a line of statues that at a minimum, had an Abe and Liz in comicbook style to go alongside Hellboy. I'm not sure how the baddies could be released in Europe under current speech laws.

Edit: Ces maquettes des Schtroumpfs sont fantastiques!

Last edited:
Very interesting, ever since I saw the Batman Black and White Mignola statue I always hoped someone would do something similar with hellboy, while I love the recent sideshow piece it is an idealized version of hellboy.

1/6 scale (15,3" appprox).:)
More pics coming very soon !

I wrote them, trying to order one myself. This is the best Mignola Hellboy statue ever made. Spot on! Excellent sculpt :)

Love it, would be all over it, being in the UK this is a great price, but the release date is so soon I have way too many things on pre-order or recently bought to partake in getting the money together for it.

Back