1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaac_27f

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Age of Ultron - Mark XLV - pre-order!

In Marvel’s latest box office topping blockbuster, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Tony Stark donned the brand Iron Man Mark XLV new armor with a new female Artificial Intelligence Friday for the Avengers’ final showdown with Ultron!

Many fans are fascinated with this new Iron Man Mark XLV armor’s unique streamline and extremely sleek design! And today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the collectible figure that many fans and collectors have been craving for – the 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure!

The Iron Man Mark XLV is the 300th Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure and it is also the latest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.

The movie-accurate Iron Man Mark XLV Collectible Figure is highly detailed and sophisticatedly crafted based on the image of the armor in the film featuring a meticulously sculpted armored body, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored paint with weathered effects, LED light-up Arc Reactor with hexagonal-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed diorama base with a detachable damaged Ultron Sentry (Prime)!

This all-new streamline designed Iron Man will be the perfect addition to your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!

The 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLV in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor with hexagonal-shaped indent on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm laser weapons
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with real-like thrust fire effect
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement

Accessories:
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Sentry (Prime)

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Yoong Young, Lee & Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required

Release date: Q2 - Q3, 2016

© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20150304-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150304-WA0001.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47,763
Last edited by a moderator:
I have Mark I and diecast Mark III on order. Would like to maybe get 1 or 2 more but boy is it hard to decide. Hulkbuster is leading the way at the moment but I will wait until the movie I guess before I decide for sure. This 45 looks pretty awesome though - can't wait to see how it looks in 1/6 form.

Man...and there I thought I was done buying IM figures with Mk42 and Mk III on preorder...:gah:

Guess 6 IM figures are ok...

I'd bet this is the suit Tony wears for CW, probably safe to say HT will release this twice, 2nd release perhaps with more extras.

I want this one, Hulkbuster, 2-4 Iron Legion drones & Hawkeye (plus the mark 43 I've already preordered & maybe the 1:4 scale version of it too, undecided one that though)..., after that I'm not sure if I'll get anymore Iron Man figures as space is at a premium & I haven't been able to decide whether to part with any of my Star Wars collectibles yet (been pondering for many months though). :)

If HT doesnt make a red sentry ultron then I'll probably be down for this suit. We'll see. I personally don't my collection to be overridden with iron men and I have 3 suits already to my only 7 figures to date.

Back