DuckTales reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like they could just replay the old ones, but. . . I'm pretty sure My Little Pony is CG, but it looks hand drawn. If they could do that, it could look great, unless some of those lame 3-D CG shows you see a lot of on Disney. And whether or not it sucks depends on writing as much as anything else, but as far as I know the originals suck (I haven't seen them since I was probably 11 years old).

Forget Ducktales, though. They needs to bring back Darkwing Duck.

I used to watch that show. The animation was good, and it had the single greatest theme song ever created :lol I hope Gizmoduck comes back too.

psrBsew.png

Seems like they could just replay the old ones, but. . . I'm pretty sure My Little Pony is CG, but it looks hand drawn. If they could do that, it could look great, unless some of those lame 3-D CG shows you see a lot of on Disney. And whether or not it sucks depends on writing as much as anything else, but as far as I know the originals suck (I haven't seen them since I was probably 11 years old).

I am the terror that flaps in the night.

I don't have high hopes, but who knows...

But the most important aspect of this - the likelihood that Scrooge McDuck will have increased appearances in the parks.

I actually found my Darkwing Duck DVD's the other day & started watching them again I loved that show.

Hoping this is the start of reboots from Disney as most of their 90's toons were brilliant

I'd love to see new Tailspin, Gargoyles, Rescue Rangers & even the Wuzzles would be cool
My daughter would love them but totally agree they need to be hand drawn not the awful Doc McStuffins / Sofia the First / Henry Hugglemonster style

Neil

I actually found my Darkwing Duck DVD's the other day & started watching them again I loved that show.

Hoping this is the start of reboots from Disney as most of their 90's toons were brilliant

I'd love to see new Tailspin, Gargoyles, Rescue Rangers & even the Wuzzles would be cool
My daughter would love them but totally agree they need to be hand drawn not the awful Doc McStuffins / Sofia the First / Henry Hugglemonster style

Neil

Disney is making a live action Rescue Rangers movie.

Live action RR would be like the smurf's or Garfield... terrible for adults and slightly acceptable by kids.

Live action Gargoyles will be terrible as well as it doesn't have the following for companies to make it a Good flick.

If they take the original DT and revamp the style , but keep the stories in place these might be ok. But they'll probably make it over stimulation and corny... I'm looking at you 7D!!

Ducktales sadly has not at all stood the test of time. Same with Gummi Bears and other childhood favorites. I wonder if Gizmo Duck will make an appearance.

Live action RR would be like the smurf's or Garfield... terrible for adults and slightly acceptable by kids.
One big difference though, is that Disney has the ability to put good creative teams together for films, and they weren't responsible for horrible movies like Garfield and the Chipmunks. They may choose not to, but they have that option.

Back