Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
After hinting at it about one or two weeks ago, it seems Jerry has finally got the license to do a 1:3 Schwarzenegger Conan statue. He's currently asking for ideas on a thread over at SF, so feel free to go there and post your suggestions for poses and such so he can read them.

By all means post them here as well so we can discuss them!

Added 6/8/15:

5a6a20a1c94fdc195bd55e40b4fba163.jpg

Added 6/26/15:

Added 7/31/15:

image.jpg1_194.jpg

Added 19/02/16:

12751370_934431339926269_1188284388_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PCS - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

I would, but if this is only in the ideas phase, we'll likely see it in 2023.

I would, but if this is only in the ideas phase, we'll likely see it in 2023.

I was actually hoping for a late 2016 release, but I guess late 2017 will be a more realistic standpoint. Still, I'm excited about the news.

Will definitely be interested in whatever he releases here.

Already have the Sideshow warpaint version so hopefully they don't go that route.

This would be my Arnie grail:

arnold-schwarzenegger-conan.jpg

I just don't know if they can nail Arnold's face. I've never seen PCS do a real face.

Lord of Darkness was 1k.
Scorpion was 800
I do not think Sub Zero's has been announced yet.
Akuma's should be known shortly.

So I would guess around 1k.

I will never understand what's so great about Schwarzenegger and Conan. I'm a big fan of both of them, but not combined for some reason :p

I will never understand what's so great about Schwarzenegger and Conan. I'm a big fan of both of them, but not combined for some reason :p

Back when this came out there wasn't to many sword and sorcery movies, that I can remember anyway.
This had Arnold with a big budget at the time (with Dino D. to boot) and did well at the box office, still entertaining even today.

While items like this are cool to see, 1/3 is huge with a matching price tag. Makes me wonder how far this hobby will go..... in excess.

This will be amazing I believe, one of those must purchase type items.

Back when this came out there wasn't to many sword and sorcery movies, that I can remember anyway.
This had Arnold with a big budget at the time (with Dino D. to boot) and did well at the box office, still entertaining even today.

While items like this are cool to see, 1/3 is huge with a matching price tag. Makes me wonder how far this hobby will go..... in excess.
Probably won't be much more than the current PF price though.

Plus an excellent score by Basil Poledouris!

The Original film, Conan the Barbarian was made to resemble Frank Frazetta's art work Directed by John Milius and produced by Dino De Laurentiis' Production Company. It was one of the first films in Sword and Sorcery to have a larger budget and actually take the source material seriously. And even though Schwarzenegger himself doesn't resemble real descriptions of Howard's Conan, his physical presence gave weight to the character being able to do the things Conan does. So basically take the most Famous Barbarian, and on of the Most Famous people on the planet at the time and mash them together into a film that was taken seriously by pretty much everyone who worked on it and you get a Fantasy classic....or at least that's my take on it.

Blasphemy!

Plus an excellent score by Basil Poledouris!

Agreed on all of that.

Back