ANOVOS at-at helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, they even charge the shipping upfront!

And it will be even more $$ for the chest box/hoses.

But I have been dying for this guy for ages, and I don't think anyone else will be making it for the foreseeable future.

Got my order in. Hope it turns out good as the proto looks great and a good price too. Just wish some of the other releases were out so we could know what to expect...I want the tie pilot and snow trooper too!

Last edited:
The AT-AT helmet is in fact a Moncal helmet. Which is pretty cool since he makes great helmets. The same with the TIE Pilot and Snowtrooper, also Moncal's

Dunno who he is but they look cool. I would have loved to order one before with the lower price but I just didn't have the money available. I hope to get the latter, I love your helmet collection jkno and while I don't want quite that many it definitely classes up a collection to have some 1:1 stuff :)

Man these look sweet! ANOVOS is putting out some cool stuff. I wish my wallet could keep up.:-(

I'm surprised nobody has posted any in hand pics of this helmet. My understanding is that even some of the eBay sellers already have them in hand and are shipping out. Anyone got photos to share of the finished product?

Ok, don't own an Anovos but took a couple shots of it at a local toy store. Nice helemt but didn't blow me away.

image.jpg image.jpg

The Anovos helmet is clearly MonCal inspired, so it is a very nice lid, but could have been better.

Thanks for the photos. Looks like an AT AT helmet. Frown paint should have gone a bit lower to help with the width. Looks like Moncal without the 3 year wait. Still there is something just off about it that I can't quiet put my finger on.

Nice lid forsure.

Back