My custom TOD bridge scene...indy love!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Back when hot toys dropped their indy i was inspired by some of the guys in the custom indy thread to make a custom temple of doom 1/6 indy. Rorywan was one of the guys who gave me great tips so shoutout to him. Also shoutout to mike (mfisher) for his excellent whip, belt, bagstraps and holster.

Since i now have my mancave i wanted to make a temple of doom bridge scene. This was long in the works but is finally done. I really wanted to do the stone pillars again (made them loose before), but that won't fit so i just made the bridge. Hope you guys and gals like it.

Next up, some thuggee guys. Got the bodies and sculpts coming my way. Just need some outfits.

Any leads? Maybe someone is selling outfits or thuggees ;) ? Going to search for some leather etc.

dc2685faa57335b7871343134cf3acaa.jpg

38dd9ed151cadbd2d94f44f971142752.jpg

1071776bcff06833d7b1881921667431.jpg

db5c7baca6d74f8211eb6449e27ef912.jpg

5098d85cdad25e7f3e08a9a30d3a5466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so awesome! Great idea for a vaulted ceiling, and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing from the rest of your collection as well. :clap

Excellent work mate, that rope bridge must of taken you ages to create. Also, great use of space that otherwise would have been wasted.

Us collectors need to utilise all the available space we can get :)

Thanks everyone. It was a lot of work. Started out with 4 thicker rope pieces with iron wiring in the middle. Then twisting the thinner wire around it. Then repeated the same process 3 more times.

Then bought long wooden dormals. Had them cut up in 10 cm pieces. Used pliers to break away some parts to make it less smooth. Really roughed up the wood. Darkened it with woodoil. Drilled a hole each side of each part. Then studies pics of the movie and started twisting the small rope endlessly :p.

Thick iron wire aplied for the end poles (to keep the railing high) After that mounting it to the ceiling. Then finally the sideropes. Took a long time. :).

Next up, thuggees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back