• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale QS017 The Mandalorian and The Child Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a QS017 Mando and The Child Deluxe up for grabs. I received it as compensation for unfulfilled orders from a retailer and while it is very cool, I have a couple 1/6 Mandos and would rather sell this one and put the money towards something I'm on the hunt for.

I did open it to have a look at the contents, but nothing was removed or handled. It's practically brand new. Will ship in the original Hot Toys shipping carton.

$370 shipped in Canada. $415 shipped to the USA.

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker, General Grievous

Ventress is SOLD! A big thank you to everyone who expressed interest- I got a ton of PMs for this figure! I had no idea Ventress was so popular!

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars: Anakin Skywalker, General Grievous - PRICE DROP

Bump- price drop! I have reduced Grievous from $230 to $210 and Anakin from $70 to $60! There is an item on eBay I'd like to take a run at so if I can have these two remaining figures sold within five days or less I would be very happy! :clap

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars: A. Skywalker, Grievous - PRICE DROP 03/06

Alright folks, I have dropped prices once again. Grievous is now $200, and Anakin is $50. Lets get these sold! :clap

Last edited:
Back