Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this yet so figured I'd start one.

Dynamite Entertainment is teaming up with The Brewing Factory to make a series of statues based on the Women of Dynamite. The first statue in the series is being announced at Toy Fair this week and it will be Vampirella designed by J. Scott Campbell.

The Brewing Factory was started by Georg Brewer who was previously the VP of Design and Product Development at DC Comics and played a major role in starting DC Direct. Their deal with Dynamite will focus on statues and toys. The Vampirella piece was the first of a line of Women of Dynamite statues to be sculpted by Jason Smith from the artwork of Campbell.

The Vampirella statue is slated to be released in June of this year.

vampirella.jpg

vampirella 2.jpg

vampirella 3.jpg

Based on the work of comics sensation J. Scott Campbell and sculpted by the ever-talented Jason Smith, the debut statue in the brand-new "Women of Dynamite" line brings Vampirella, the iconic horror hostess and heroine, to life in all her glory! Hand-painted on cold-cast porcelain, the Vampirella statue stands approximately 12" in height with a 6" base, with each individually numbered as part of a Limited Edition run of 1969 statues (celebrating the year that Vampirella first appeared). The Women of Dynamite: Vampirella Statue comes packaged in a four-color box with a hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The ravishing, raven-tressed vampire has never been so beautifully represented in three dimensions, the perfect addition to every hardcore fan's collection!

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting the new SS Vampirella PF but the base still bothers me. This may be a pretty good option instead.

Or one of her breasts are the size of her head. Change your perspective Dave. I love Campbell's work but am not a huge fan of Vampirella. I do like the look of it though.

I'm anxious to see how the paint on this turns out and what the scale will be. I like the Mary Jane and Gwen statues from SS so hopefully it'll be in line with them.

Sweeeeet! Nooo... not sweet :gah: Now I don't know which one to get! Sideshow has had some sketchy releases lately, if Vampi doesn't come super close to the proto I may have to cancel for this one. Anybody know about the Brewing Factory? They do pretty good work?

Sounds like they're a new company--I've never heard of them. I can't wait to see who else they make in this line. Here's hoping:

red_sonja_by_j-_scott_campbell.jpg

Warlord01-cov-Campbell.jpg

This will be cool if made in the right scale. I've always loved Campbell's artwork. I am not fond of the new Vampirella PF SSC has up for preorder. From the dull expression on her face down to her "no ass", don't like it at all. So we'll have to see how this turns out.

Is this a new PF? I don't need more vampi's at this time. I might pass the base is just too short. I prefer to not have to prop more of these up. I will go for the taller base vampi for now.

so I just saw the cover to Swords of Sorrow and I can't help but get an idea of what all these dynamite girls are gonna look like on my shelf. I really don't want to cancel my Vampi PF but this may just be too cool-

Sorrow01-Cov-A-Campbell.jpg

wait a minute I just noticed... they are making the dynamite girls but it doesn't say all the designs are JSC- I hope they are or I'm big-time disappointed.

Back