Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmylace

Super Freak
Reaction score
10491212_10204877940801002_7694905258563118097_n (1).jpg

"Since we are the only licensee making replicas I can say with confidence that nothing will be overlooked.

1-1 Endoskeleton Bust
1/2 Endoskeleton Bust
1/4 Endoskeleton
1/4 Arnold Battle Damaged
1/18 Spider HK Tank
1/3 Endoskeleton Cinemaquette

Much more to come

84 Arnold, 1/2 busts, 1-1 busts

Stay Tuned!"

"1/4 Endo head pic has been posted.

1/4 Arnold is from the CGI files used in the film..."

:yess:

Some great announcements here; and the level of effort going into these statues sounds great. One happy Terminator fan right here!! :)

is the 1/3 Endo really confirmed? I will defn sell my 1:2 for one.

Well "confirmed" as in definitely being planned on...but Chronicle have to get product on the shelves in time for the movies release; so don't imagine you'll be waiting too long for the 1:3 Pre-Order!

How licenses should be used!!! Not sure I could resist a 1:1 Arnold bust from actual scans...here's hoping the prices are as reasonable as their 1:1 Endoskull...

depends what material they use, translucent resin like the ECC MIB bust would be bad ass, but prolly pretty pricey. Only thing I want is a 1/3 Endo unless their 1/4 Arnold can top the Enterbay figure, which will be hard.

Wow! I'm pretty excited by this. Really starting to like this company. Love their attention to detail. Their 1:1 bust looks amazing IMO, so if their 1/4 and 1/3 Endoskeletons are of the same quality, we're in for a treat, and I'm definitely keen!

No need to wait for Sideshow to reveal their new PF now.
I'd rather wait and see what these come up with.

CoolProps producing more than Bios and now varied Terminator products from these guys :yess:

Is the full endo 1:1 still on the table?
Paul has confirmed it is. Just no ballpark on the price yet. He did say it came straight from Legacy so we can expect the absolute highest level of authenticity. Also mentioned the new design has nearly twice as many parts as the original.

Can't wait to find out more on the Full Endo.

Paul has confirmed it is. Just no ballpark on the price yet. He did say it came straight from Legacy so we can expect the absolute highest level of authenticity. Also mentioned the new design has nearly twice as many parts as the original.

Can't wait to find out more on the Full Endo.
Now the teeth on the original SS PF were really bad! :rotfl

The quality prolly won't be the same as the older version? I'm defn gonna sell mine, the only issue is a small chip on the gun. If your expecting picture perfect chrome on them, you prolly won't like it, but it's still a very nice finish. I'm trying to move to 1:3 scale though.

The quality prolly won't be the same as the older version? I'm defn gonna sell mine, the only issue is a small chip on the gun. If your expecting picture perfect chrome on them, you prolly won't like it, but it's still a very nice finish. I'm trying to move to 1:3 scale though.
Do you have the original limited HCG one AP?

yea, but there is no number on the base I believe. It came with a COA though. They stopped numbering the base way before SS started making these.

Did your CoA have a number? I don't remember if mine has it on the base, but it does have it on the CoA. I was told they stopped numbering them for some reason, not sure if they sold more than the original 500 or just didn't bother. I was kind of surprised by the amount of battle damage compared to their torso bust, but it looks much more realistic.

don't remember , it's been boxed up for awhile. Mine doesn't have any battle damage, well, there is a little bit on the legs, but that's it.

Back