Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Repainted Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Looks great. That is something I would consider buying if I seen it on a shelf.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Amazed by the amount of talent some of you have, this looks terrific

Badass!! Based on the size and likely cost of the HT Hulkbuster, this is exactly what I'll be doing. Where did you get it? I have seen a few of the Titan Avenger figures but not HB yet.

Looks awesome!

Amazed by the amount of talent some of you have, this looks terrific

Badass!! Based on the size and likely cost of the HT Hulkbuster, this is exactly what I'll be doing. Where did you get it? I have seen a few of the Titan Avenger figures but not HB yet.

Thanks!

I bought HB from Amazon.

Amazon.com: Marvel Avengers Titan Hero Tech Interactive Hulk Buster 12 Inch Figure: Toys & Games

Shoot.....for $35 I think this would be a great figure for some of you to buy and practice/learn painting with....It's much different than painting a $250 Hot Toy figure. :lecture

Shoot, turn this into a "how to paint" learning thread....

I'm definitely getting one and painting it.

That came out FANTASTIC :rock

Great work! Props to you for doing this with a dry brush, that's a lot of work and patience. :hi5:

For $35 bucks I might give this a shot since I have the paints already and it'd be a fun project.

That looks pretty great, nice job dude. Lets see comparasion pics when hts hb comes out and see if people can tell the difference :lol

So I can buy either:

Hot Toys Hulkbuster

OR

I can get this Hulkbuster, PLUS Hot Toys Mk 43, Captain America and Ultron? Hmmm.......

I've wanted an HT Hulkbuster since they took on Iron Monger and killed it, so it's a dream come true for my collection. I know the price tag will be vomit inducing, but odds are I'll still pull the trigger. :lol

Back