Diamond Select Ghostbusters figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
rmhoQAr.jpg
HAcdfO1.jpg
2q3T5lK.jpg
6vh7Q5E.jpg

How big are those? Does the price tag in front of Winston really say $34.99? yikes

24.99 but you'll be able to get them for less. The scale is 7'' inches like all the Diamond Select/Marvel figures. They are also making a 1/15 ecto 1 with light and sound, but it's too small for this figures. It might look good next to the Mattel figures though, because they are smaller.

As said above Ray looks great but Winston... Nope. Perhaps a head swap. I like the details in the sculpting but do the bodies look thick to anyone else? I feel like the guys weren't that large

Ray looks incredible. Odd that Winston is so off when he's one of the few things Matty did pretty well. Unless the ball is dropped on the other two guys, I'm buying the lot.

Much better. These are what I've been waiting for since 1984. And only $5 more than those ****** Mattel abominations.

It's the same as Marvel Select or their Universal Monsters Select. Select is just Diamond's 6-7" scale stuff.

Venkman and Spengler are Wave 2.

Pretty much perfect figures. I absolutely hated Mattel's versions so these are a extremely welcomed addition especially with my NECA figures from a decade ago. I agree about the chest cut. It looks awful but maybe it could be covered up using the waist belt on the proton pack. Winston head sculpt looks fantastic in the latest picture. Ray was perfect to start with.

Back