1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PO is now up @ Threezero and BBTS

The 1/6th scale collectible figure series by threezero featuring characters based on the hit television series Breaking Bad will launch this February. The first figure, Heisenberg is a 12” (30.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing, various accessories, and a realistic likeness to the character portrayed on screen.

Pre-order will begin on February 24th at 09:00AM Hong Kong Time at threezerostore.com for 150USD/1160HKD with International shipping included in the price.

1/6th scale Breaking Bad Heisenberg collectible details:
*12" (30.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
*head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series
*exchangeable hands for holding gun
*glasses
*sunglasses
*pork-pie hat
*black windbreaker
*pistol
*five stacks of blood money

Heisenberg-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Threezero - 1/6 Scale Breaking Bad - Heisenberg

They really must hate the Walking Dead then :lol

I'll happily buy this though.

I hope they keep doing iconic shows after this, I NEED a Tony Soprano figure before I leave this earth.

Made sense to secure this license after walking dead. Secure them all and then take their time. That's one more added to the threezero list for me.

Wish they have Bioshock and Hannibal TV licenses as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Threezero - 1/6 Scale Breaking Bad - Heisenberg

They really must hate the Walking Dead then :lol

Makes me think AMC maybe felt bad about all the delays and offered them up a deal. Or maybe it's Sony that owns the property. Never sure how that works out.

I sense a LOT of customs for sale in the very near future. Not that Trevor didn't do a great job, but all those knock offs....

I don't know. You'd be hard pressed to find a better Walt than the Trevor collaboration with [redacted], but this one will have the benefit of being more moderately priced, as is the nature of mass production. It looks amazing, but I just wonder if it's enough to get those with the customs to trade up. Plus, it's hard to go by one photo where he's half covered.

Just under the gun. Caught me just a few days before I was going to spring for the unlicensed ElevenToys Chem Man.

Where are the best places to order ThreeZero figures?

ThreeZero now has two of the big three TV licenses I've been waiting for. TWD (provided they get around to Rick, Daryl, and The Governor) and BB.

Come on, Justified.

SnakeDoc

Back