Action Figure NECA Heroes of the Storm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephiroth1089

Super Freak
Reaction score
We finally get to see some teasers of the Heroes of the Storm figures by NECA. Looks like we'll get 2 figures per wave starting with Nova and Illidan and then a Deluxe figure, Stiches. I guess they're going to try to make it resemble how their Pacific Rim line is currently working. Hopefully Toy Fair has some more info on Arthas and Tyreal.

The All-Star Blizzard Toy Line We've Always Wanted

I want to see its final production before taking it seriously. I thought maybe those Todd McFarlene group would be tackling this line.

Good to see that they are making hots collectibles, i don't like the idea that they make you buy them per 2.
I would like to see higher quality products (and 1/6 scale) of Heroes of the storm.

anyway still nice to hear, if the final product turns out well, i might pick some up.

I thought by pairs they meant that they'll only release 2 figures at a time, like Nova and Illidan first but you can buy each of the separately. Then like a few months down the road they release Arthas and Tyreal.

MOBa games like LoL, Dota and Hots are huge potential for figure. A million fanbase, big market there. I dont know why no toys company starting take a franchise. But well at least neca now take HOTS

too many peg warmers? like lol there is like 100 plus character and god knows how many skins for each charater, even if they make a fan fav there is a chance of them siting on the peg due to it not being in the right skin of the fan. but neca aside from aliens and predators and maybe terminator? arent known for doing lasting wave this one might go to like 3 or 4 and be done, that is a huge hit for a fan of the game not being able to have more of them.

B9z5J7DIcAIm5u4.jpg

B9z5VDnIYAAWkai.jpg

B9z6XyKIYAA8-ev.jpg

B9z6dVLIgAEsY3z.jpg

B9z6iabIUAAm3xs.jpg

Back