Funko Legacy Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
10994058_1483542361870652_9213165403094266440_n.jpg

All bought instantly.

I see a whole set and a couple of doubles of several characters purchased in my future.

Those look like artist renderings. I haven't been following these, but I haven't seen a single one that looked decent yet.

The Buffy ones are from that silly Reaction line. These are the same as their GoT figures, which were also leaked a few days before TF last year.

QMX move at a snail's pace don't they. I know you need patience in this hobby but come on. Themselves, Sideshow and PCS are like the last kids to the table.

Thank you. I gave up this scale ages ago to collect 1:6. I need all the help I can get keeping that promise to myself.

I wish QMX could pick up the pace. :pray:

Dave is thinking of 4" ReAction garbage figures. These are glorious 6" Legacy figures. Don't believe that absurdity, and commit the atrocity of not getting these.

Unless Dave just doesn't like the GoT figures. Then carry on.

QMX move at a snail's pace don't they. I know you need patience in this hobby but come on. Themselves, Sideshow and PCS are like the last kids to the table.

These collectibles are best left to the Asians imo. They have all the resources in their backyard where they can easily watch over production. Overseas companies are just too far away to oversee the manufacturing, unless they make them in their own country. Of course they won't do this as wages would be too high.

I have no idea what these Chinese workers are making, but HT figures are priced very high, even in HK, that they must be making a large profit margin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, these look terrific. These are 6" figures, not the little ReAction stuff. They will be similar to the Game of Thrones and WoW lines that Funko currently does. And yes, they will all be mine.

All immediate purchases. I hope for the rest of the crew and other Joss shows down the line.

It's clever to do these 5 first though. If this line were to tank after one wave, we'd at least have all the original crew members.

Dave is thinking of 4" ReAction garbage figures. These are glorious 6" Legacy figures. Don't believe that absurdity, and commit the atrocity of not getting these.

Unless Dave just doesn't like the GoT figures. Then carry on.

star-trek-kirk-khan.gif

I was so close. I suppose I can take consolation in the fact that now I have something besides vinyl to look forward to on my next trip to Newbury Comics.

Newbury Comics was a Boston comic store that became a music store, and then expanded into other kinds of fringe merchandise (I got my first copy of the Principia Discordia there!) Other locations opened throughout New England, one of which currently resides in the Maine Mall, 45 minutes south of me. It's a cool store. Kinda like a Spencer Gifts was before it became a sex shop, but with comics and music. They even sell Sideshow stuff.

Newbury Comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back