Prime 1 studio galvatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure this will look as good as the first Megatron,but i don't see this one do well unfortunately.I would buy any other Prime1 statue over this.

Im sure this will look as good as the first Megatron,but i don't see this one do well unfortunately.I would buy any other Prime1 statue over this.

I'm waiting for an answer from prime 1 studious, if they will make TF1 Megatron in the future, if they do? I won't buy ROTF Megatron, just wait until that one comes out

Which guy is this in the movie, forgot him hahaha

c44.jpg

c42.jpg

c41.jpg

c38.jpg

c37.jpg

c36.jpg

c35.jpg

c34.jpg

Details are just wow. Makes the other superhero details seem so plain.

I bet this will be statue of the year 2016. The best seen statue so far.

I like that T4 logo on the base, good design. I thought Prime1 would opt for something else as Galvatron wasn't really in the movie that much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like that T4 logo on the base, good design. I thought Prime1 would opt for something else as Galvatron wasn't really in the movie that much.

I suspect P1 will be making all of the characters given the intensity of their announcements and releases thus far!

Saw Galvatron at Wonderfest much more bigger and the details are really crazy, also the base is not final will be different as this one is for AOE Optimus.

Back