Max Factory - 1/350 Scale - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gipsy looks amazing. The poster in the back also indicates that they'll be doing Striker, Crimson and Cherno in the same scale.

s-l640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How big is it, 1/350 ??. That means nothing to me. Only a Pacific rim nerd would know that, don't get me wrong I want one.

This is awesome. Great company, great license. I'm in baby!

If I buy this, I'll probably talk to Guillermo on his next masterclass and finally have him sign something for me.

Next Masterclass??
Yeah..Guillermo del Toro has a masterclass in Toronto around November-December for the last 3 years.

2012, he had that Hitchcock thing.
2013, castle in the sky
2014, ken russell's "the devils"

Plus Guillermo already knows me so it shouldn't be too hard for me to stop over and say hi.

Its will be model kit like gunpla, if you are not fan building thing, maybe you will skip it. Anyway 1/350 will be 8.5 inch, quite good scale

I would have thought it was closer to 15 inches tall...but I don't know...also...now that I know it will be a model kit I am definitely in!!!!

Yeah..Guillermo del Toro has a masterclass in Toronto around November-December for the last 3 years.

2012, he had that Hitchcock thing.
2013, castle in the sky
2014, ken russell's "the devils"

Plus Guillermo already knows me so it shouldn't be too hard for me to stop over and say hi.

Badass!! I always wonder what the Hobbit would have looked like with Guillermo directing. While I love the original LOTR trilogy, the Hobbit was good, but a celebration of excess with Jackson at the helm.

Back