1/6 HT Robocop MMS204 Repaint (Robocop 2 Colors) Robocop 1 pg4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope it's cool I started a new thread for this.

Ok so this is a repaint I did on the latest HT Robocop. Starting another debate is not my intention here but same as a lot of collectors, I was disappointed with the silver paintjob.

Since I decided to repaint him I thought I might as well make him completely different and give him the Robocop 2 colors.

I hope you like the way he came out :)

thanks!

Last edited:
Re: HT Robocop MMS204 Repaint (Robocop 2 Colors)

That is utterly fantastic! Be prepared for your inbox to be flooded with commission requests. :D

beautiful job kev! i knew it would look stellar when you got done!!! :yess:

meant to ask you... do you use acrylics or enamels for your transparent colors?

Last edited:

Wow! Incredible! Already got me pumped for Robo2 release xD This is the paint job I want!

Just saw this on Facebook through OSR. Absolutely incredible. Amazing work there.

Wish my robo 1 was painted like that
Fantastic work!

Great job! Just goes to show what a good paintjob can do for the figure.

Excellent job and great video. My only criticism, nothing to do with the paint and what is becoming a bit of a peeve of mine with the HT Robocop - the chin guard isn't positioned correctly. Maybe you're trying to avoid scuffing the paint on the mouthpiece though?

Great!! really nice looking!

You're absolutely right! I've just fixed that

Excellent job and great video. My only criticism, nothing to do with the paint and what is becoming a bit of a peeve of mine with the HT Robocop - the chin guard isn't positioned correctly. Maybe you're trying to avoid scuffing the paint on the mouthpiece though?

You're absolutely right! I've just fixed that

How much are you charging for repaints? I'll send you mine STAT!

Looks beautiful, DS!

Edit: Just had time to check out the video. Thanks for posting, it was informative to listen how you did the work. Sounds like you got some grief by a few folks! :lol Guessing they were in the minority, though. Looking forward to your Robo 1 and please do advise if you'd take commissions. I'm assuming it'd be pretty pricey, but it'd be a cool custom to get done, that's for sure.

Last edited:

What we should've gotten in the first place.

I now can't look at my Robo the same way.

Excellent work.

Amazing! How did you get the paint to appear iridescent like it did in Robocop 2? Did you use an airbrush? I love it!

How much are you charging for repaints? I'll send you mine STAT!

you can PM me :wink1:

Looks beautiful, DS!

Edit: Just had time to check out the video. Thanks for posting, it was informative to listen how you did the work. Sounds like you got some grief by a few folks! :lol Guessing they were in the minority, though. Looking forward to your Robo 1 and please do advise if you'd take commissions. I'm assuming it'd be pretty pricey, but it'd be a cool custom to get done, that's for sure.

There'll always be naysayers, it's cool really, I don't pay too much attention ^^

Overall people seem to really like it and I do love it myself so at the end of the day that's all that matters lol.

Yes I do take commissions. There's a few coming my way right now. Hard to be 100% objective but I think my fee's fair.... Do PM me if you'd like yours done.

I'll show a Robocop 1 version in a week or so

OMFG...........:thud:

haha thanks!

What we should've gotten in the first place.

I now can't look at my Robo the same way.

Excellent work.

thanks a lot :)

Amazing! How did you get the paint to appear iridescent like it did in Robocop 2? Did you use an airbrush? I love it!

yes everything was airbrushed using transparent paints :wink1:

Back